PDA

View Full Version : New tracks on MP cant be completed.

LIONDEN1
09-16-2015, 12:39 PM
There seems to be a few tracks added recently to MP that are not playable and can't be finished. Even some of the top riders cant finish, everyone has to quit game and start over, why are these tracks on here? Did anyone bother to test them first? Also, whats the point of putting in the Extreme tracks on MP when most people cant even finish one? MP is supposed to be fun and about racing eachother, not to show skills off. MP is going down hill fast.

LIONDEN1
09-16-2015, 12:41 PM
Oh, This is on Xbox one if that matters.

BenShermanUbi
09-17-2015, 02:20 PM
There seems to be a few tracks added recently to MP that are not playable and can't be finished. Even some of the top riders cant finish, everyone has to quit game and start over, why are these tracks on here? Did anyone bother to test them first? Also, whats the point of putting in the Extreme tracks on MP when most people cant even finish one? MP is supposed to be fun and about racing eachother, not to show skills off. MP is going down hill fast.

Hello LIONDEN1,
I have updated the rankings for tracks, can you please try it now?
If you have problems with specific track(s), could you please list them if it's possible.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

LIONDEN1
09-18-2015, 06:23 PM
i believe one is called Downtown Run, most of the ones that have no image are bad. I"ll keep my eye out for them.

BenShermanUbi
09-21-2015, 09:24 AM
i believe one is called Downtown Run, most of the ones that have no image are bad. I"ll keep my eye out for them.

"most of the ones that have no image are bad" - no images? I would really appreciate if you can share a screenshot of such tracks. As it's not a normal behavior.

Regards,

LIONDEN1
09-21-2015, 05:13 PM
i mean image showing the track while picking it. Doesnt matter right now anyway, MP has been down since Friday, for me and all my friends around the world.

BenShermanUbi
09-22-2015, 02:19 PM
i mean image showing the track while picking it. Doesnt matter right now anyway, MP has been down since Friday, for me and all my friends around the world.

Hey LIONDEN1,
Issue with matchmaking should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
And please let me know if you will face any other problems related to MP.

Thank you,

LIONDEN1
09-28-2015, 08:19 PM
The Track Mare Crisum (how ever its spelt) crashes at least 75% of the time, has since the first day it showed up.

Chasm Flaps
09-29-2015, 06:14 AM
The Track Mare Crisum (how ever its spelt) crashes at least 75% of the time, has since the first day it showed up.

I've never seen this track crash...

LIONDEN1
09-29-2015, 01:52 PM
Its on Xbox One. Constant crashes while playing MP, not sure about single player. Everyone complains

BeardinUSA
10-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Wait there are extreme tracks in multiplayer now? Oooh, guess ill have to give the multiplayer another shot.

See3PHo
10-11-2015, 03:07 PM
LIONDEN1:
" The Track Mare Crisum (how ever its spelt) crashes at least 75% of the time, has since the first day it showed up."

Chasm Flaps
I've never seen this track crash...

+1 Chasm Flaps....I have ran this track dozens of times in Multiplayer on the XOne and never had any crash problems. Not even so much as a dropped frame.

LIONDEN1:
Its on Xbox One. Constant crashes while playing MP, not sure about single player. Everyone complains

Well everyone except all the folks I race I guess.
LIONDEN1: Maybe it is just isolated to your machine. I've noticed your machine seems to crash often. Usually about the time you start losing or start to get too many true Trials tracks thrown into the mix :confused:

* Bill made me change my name. New GT= Inkuntspicuous

LIONDEN1
10-11-2015, 03:26 PM
you dont see me quitting and it isnt my machine, people getting kicked off is all too common for Trials. most people complain about the track, we all like it but wont pick it because of its problems, track isnt showing up anymore so i guess it was removed because i was right about it. BTW, i like trials tracks.

LIONDEN1
10-11-2015, 03:30 PM
my bad, i did quit when extreme tracks would show up, wasnt gonna waste other peoples time or my own.

LIONDEN1
10-11-2015, 04:47 PM
besides, would i really waste my time pointing this out if it was just happening to me? I want a fun experience while playing. Especially if you see how much time i log on MP.

See3PHo
10-11-2015, 04:57 PM
my bad, i did quit when extreme tracks would show up, wasnt gonna waste other peoples time or my own. OK so yesterday we got disconnected on Redlynx Derby. We were then paired again and after vote, just before race started, it said you left game. Everyone else completed all 4 races. That leads me to believe that (1) the problem is in your connection to the servers or (2) you quit. Not the 1st time this has happened. Maybe if there were a few other folks in here that were complaining about the aforementioned track the whole matter would be a bit more palatable. I will give you credit though. You did get multi back up and running through your posts. Try to keep it positive man that's all. I can assure you nothing positive has happened as a result of your comments about this track.

LIONDEN1
10-11-2015, 05:52 PM
I actually like RedLynx Derby now, not a fav but figuring it out, lol. The positive is that the track seems to be gone, would like to see it back if it gets fixed. you can ask Supertaman about the track, maybe you'll listen to him. Oh,you mean you've never got a disconnect during races? you must have a better server than i do and i'm running at 75mps, I dont get kicked out of other online games so i think you know who i'm blaming for this. You wont see me quit out of any game, though i might just sit there till time runs out, lol. I do remember that game yesterday and i got cut off mid jump by the way, might have actually finished it, lol

LIONDEN1
10-11-2015, 06:16 PM
Besides, isnt this where you post problems? Thats what I did, if ya wanna bash someone or accuse things on how someone plays make another thread. If i wanna quit a game i will, i seem to know a team in the top 4 that has a few players that make that a habit.
This had nothing to do with that. Track seems to be gone so no more worries till the point system is fair to everyone, many newer riders have quit because of it and hard core MP players are playing much less than before, dont tell me you havent heard anyone complain about that?

mattshotcha
10-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Hey all, let's not turn this into a type-brawl.

As far as the original post, it sounds like something worth keeping an eye on and we will.

Thanks!

(Just a head's up, try to keep replies to a single post.)

See3PHo
10-12-2015, 04:56 PM

If you are not sure about it in single player, why then are you ranked #15 on leader board?

Not trying to have a typing war Matt. I mean no disrespect. My position is this. Someone in the community worked hard building that track. It's a decent track and it made the "big show"...right there in the rotation to be played online by everyone around the world. I don't see anyone else complaining and LIONDEN1 seems to have single handedly removed it's existence based on(imhumbleo) bogus claims of it crashing. Shameful behavior to say the least. I feel bad for the creator and hope to see this track reinstated based on the obvious tendency LIONDEN1 has of bending facts to help his cause. Can his claims not be investigated and a decision made accordingly? I'm sure this would not be an easy process, but likely the building of this track wasn't either.

LIONDEN1
10-13-2015, 01:58 AM
Just said i dont know if single player has problems, i ran it twice. MP had problems, if it was just me I wouldnt have cared but facts are facts and it caused lots of problems for lots of racers. It was a great track, i loved it cause i like panda tracks. Glitch is a glitch and should be taken care of. If the track gets fixed we'd love to see it brought back. By the way, dont ever call me a liar!

Tomahog UK
10-13-2015, 07:08 PM
Im sure the developers wouldnt remove a track just because lionden is having issues with it crashing. they must have tested it before removing it. If something in the game is broken im sure the developers would like to be made aware of it.

LIONDEN1
10-13-2015, 07:20 PM
I guess it only it only happens to team UKR and TEND.

See3PHo
10-16-2015, 01:07 AM
Im sure the developers wouldnt remove a track just because lionden is having issues with it crashing. they must have tested it before removing it. If something in the game is broken im sure the developers would like to be made aware of it.

Did you read this thread? Let me refresh your memory as to how this thread started. Just in case you dropped in on the last page to support a pal or something similar.

Seems LIONDEN1 had his doubts (with good reason) about the rigidness of testing procedure regarding, in this case, additions of new tracks to multiplayer. Just what makes you so sure as to the amount of testing that was done prior to a removal?

Multi was down for days and nobody even mentioned it in forums. I can see how LIONDEN1 would sort of become an informal spokesman. Ah yes but power tends to corrupt.......
Look LD1 if you can live with it I can certainly live without it. Just know I will be watching/ keeping it real over here from now on.

LIONDEN1
10-16-2015, 01:37 PM
Watching what? Live with what and live without what?

LIONDEN1
10-16-2015, 01:39 PM
Speaking of testing tracks. Anyone having a problem with the Acorn Tournament? 5th track showing up for anyone? hummmmmm

mattshotcha
10-16-2015, 09:45 PM
Speaking of testing tracks. Anyone having a problem with the Acorn Tournament? 5th track showing up for anyone? hummmmmm

That's not a track testing problem, as you'll see the track in Track Central as The Journey [K8] by KALzzone8. This is an issue with the tournament and we're already looking into it.