PDA

View Full Version : Mod censorship?

Tecstar70
09-16-2015, 09:16 AM
So I post a question about the Season Pass and it gets buried in the Jack The Ripper DLC thread even though I never mentioned Jack The Ripper or DLC in my original post. Looks like it is being buried....

"So if I have got this right as an Xbox One owner the only way to currently get a Season Pass is to pre-order the Big Ben Collector’s Case Edition? It seems that PC and PS4 have other options that the Xbox doesn't. I feel like I ought not to not bother pre-ordering then. "

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1262702-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-Season-Pass-Jack-The-Ripper-Trailer?p=10999482&viewfull=1#post10999482

Are questions about the Season Pass too controversial then? Is the fact my question about Xbox being avoided a result of a PS4 deal? That's what it feels like and on this basis I will cancel my pre-order. This is very poor IMO.

Beschikbaar
09-16-2015, 10:50 AM
Currently thats the only option, I think.
Or you should buy the Special edition and the Season pass separately.

SofaJockey
09-16-2015, 12:03 PM
... Are questions about the Season Pass too controversial then? Is the fact my question about Xbox being avoided a result of a PS4 deal? That's what it feels like and on this basis I will cancel my pre-order. This is very poor IMO.

So your questions was moved into a relevant thread. that's hardly censorship.
And if you make up flaky conspiracies and then act on the basis that they are true, well good luck with that.

The digital copy of ACS is not yet in the XB1 store, I'm sure it will be soon and I'd expect the season pass to be there too then.

Why getting so excited? The main game isn't even out yet.

Locopells
09-16-2015, 12:15 PM
This thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1262702-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-Season-Pass-Jack-The-Ripper-Trailer

is the primary one for discussion about the Season Pass (of which the JtR DLC is the primary, but not the only feature), hence the move

As for Xbox, I don't know when they'll get the Season Pass. Currently it looks like only PC and PS4 get a digital download option when purchasing the main game, which might explain it. You might want to direct you question to Xbox' support, they'll be best placed to answer you.

UbiJustin
09-16-2015, 03:36 PM
Mr_Shade, one of the Community Managers, answered your question in that thread. Your thread was merged with the primary thread as we tend to merge duplicate threads. I don't see an issue here.

Mr_Shade's response:

Hi,

The season pass will be available in the Big Ben edition - and also for purchase separately - for all formats.