PDA

View Full Version : TGS 2015 - The Oni Spotlight

WYRDB0Y
09-15-2015, 10:26 AM
New video! Nice timing I have to say to save the samurai for TGS :D!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cXArSKHkMI

HoyHoyJake
09-15-2015, 01:20 PM
Great video! The move at 0:39 where he jumps off the chest of one knight and then rolls to impale the other is so awesome. The kunai is interesting too because it looks like that will give the samurai an attack with a little bit of range which is a nice change of pace.

Arkmuth
09-15-2015, 02:23 PM
HOLY MOTHER!!!! I do really really need to play this game :D :o

WYRDB0Y
09-15-2015, 04:21 PM
Great video! The move at 0:39 where he jumps off the chest of one knight and then rolls to impale the other is so awesome. The kunai is interesting too because it looks like that will give the samurai an attack with a little bit of range which is a nice change of pace.

IKR? I wonder if that's really in the game or just for the trailer. Judging from 0:36 the class looks more explosive than before or it's just good editing ;)

MrJoker.
09-15-2015, 06:05 PM
Beautiful and Amazing.
Guys, I want it to play ! :p

daniello1990
09-15-2015, 07:54 PM
Well, today is good day for Chosen, and I have started waiting for Warborn and Legion days)

coma987
09-15-2015, 08:17 PM
Well, today is good day for Chosen, and I have started waiting for Warborn and Legion days)

Well we Legions were the bread and butter for gameplay demos for now, the chosen got theirs, I swear one day Warborn will get some love.

MisterWillow
09-16-2015, 04:07 AM
Aw, come on guys! Where's the Vikings!? This would have been a perfect opportunity for that reveal! :mad:

Oh well... Samurai spotlight in Tokyo fits better, I suppose. Is there a big convention in Norway or Sweden? Because that would make for a more perfect opportunity for a Viking reveal. *wink*

Also, I remember speculating that the Oni's third Feat was a Poison Blade (or something similar), so it's good to know what that is.

And it was a nice little teaser. The environment looks interesting, too, very atmospheric. Hope that's one of the maps. I would love to traipse around an old forest slaughtering people. ;)

HoyHoyJake
09-17-2015, 04:08 AM
Aw, come on guys! Where's the Vikings!?

LOL I know, the anticipation for some viking action is killing me!

BlackWolf1919
03-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Looking forward to this game. The Oni will be my first choice but can't wait to try the Vikings and Knights as well.