PDA

View Full Version : QA corner - Update 14.09

G00nzi
09-14-2015, 01:24 PM
Hello everyone,

Posting an updated QA corner.

Again a couple of changes on how this corner works:

- Will keep this open and non sticky so communication can flow during the lifespan of the post.

______

Major issues currently being looked into:

Leaderboard cheats clean up (**ongoing process**)
Leaderboard recalculation options
Monster Lake and ToadHole not being awarded in the A.N.B.A quest line
Giftbox populated by inactive friends

Major issues fixed in line for release:

SlotMachine Same Reward II - New issue found with less impact. Root cause found and fixed.
Donkey Leaderboard for The Lift track - Root cause found and fixed.

Fixed and released:

SlotMachine Same Reward - Same rewards over and over again in Slotmachine
A.N.B.A empty opponent - Issue where A.N.B.A. would draw an empty opponent that could not be raced against.
Leaderboard track awarding - The functionality of this feature has been revamped as to avoid the issues seen with Agent Leaderboards, mainly in iOS

-G00nzi

hs46
09-14-2015, 02:22 PM
Hey,

Good job.

I have this bug since I got this update few hours ago:
After I play the Bronco Bucks tracks the loot wheel is soooooo sloooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It's so slow.
I finish the track - all good. I chose my reward - all good. I turn the wheel - extremely slow motion. The reward flying to my stack. extremely slow motion. After it's back to normal.

Waiting for the fix

Keep up the good work.

Edit: Sunset Dungeon Track is too fast in Bronco Bucks and the whole game play is too fast !

llDumptruckll
09-14-2015, 03:30 PM
Hi G00nzi,

Thought I'd take full advantage of this QA corner...

So since the last update (of which I had to reinstall the game), when adding friends, the rest of my friends list on the Map leaderboards and in PvP have disappeared.

However, I am still receiving gifts, but rather from "a player" vs actually showing the friend who gifted it to me.

Any word if this is in relation to cleaning up the Leaderboards?

-dt-

LineThai
09-14-2015, 04:30 PM
1. The acceleration bug is still here.
2.Do the daily shop rewards wotk as intened? From the update untill now, I keep getting the same rewards every day just with a price change.

llDumptruckll
09-14-2015, 05:45 PM
1. The acceleration bug is still here.
2.Do the daily shop rewards wotk as intened? From the update untill now, I keep getting the same rewards every day just with a price change.

1. Try changing the controls, so that leaning and acceleration are not on the same horizontal line.

2. Get some screen shots, the devs always like that.

marpav1177
09-14-2015, 10:46 PM
Hello some time now I don't receive ANY special offers neither for outfits nor tracks,no special offers at all actually!!!!!last event I did not get villaneus hideout even though I was loading from server each time I was asked!!! in this event I do not see anywere the 200 gem tracks offer,and there is no event icon at the bottom left corner(stallion races and rodeo slot are working)..so...what do you think its going on???:confused:(android user)

hs46
09-15-2015, 06:06 AM
UP UP UP

Anyone has my problem? the loot wheel is on slow motion !!!
Anyone knows a way around it?
I reinstalled the game and still the same problem

The most annoying part, I had only half an hour to play before work this morning, and most of time was spent staring at slow motion loot wheel :( :S :@

Cheers

G00nzi
09-15-2015, 09:51 AM
Thank you all for raising the issues.

I have chose to take discussion in private messages to each of the problems, so you will find them in your inbox. Any results /fixes will be part of future QA corner update posts if applicable.

All the best,

- G00nzi

Sl1mboy84_T3F
09-15-2015, 01:23 PM
Hello guys, i don't know about other players but i don't have showdowns notifications anymore.
So when a players beats me on a race, i don't know it
And yes the PvP notifications are active in my settings

justinman114
09-16-2015, 02:24 AM
Hello guys, i don't know about other players but i don't have showdowns notifications anymore.
So when a players beats me on a race, i don't know it
And yes the PvP notifications are active in my settings

I can confirm that this is true. My showdown notifications are always on and they haven't been working recently. Please fix!

G00nzi
09-16-2015, 07:58 AM
Thank you for the heads up. Investigating notifications issue.

RapiD450
09-16-2015, 12:30 PM
Please help me!!!
No icon in the countryside and on the map and retired special offer tab action (android)
http://zupimages.net/up/15/38/nd8j.jpg
http://zupimages.net/up/15/38/rkvb.jpg
http://zupimages.net/up/15/38/boi9.jpg

Berenoob.T3F
09-16-2015, 03:58 PM
Hi
I don't know if here is the good section for posting my question, so excuse me by advance if not.

During the "mission impossible" event, you did not gave me the "Barren steps" track !!! I was in good position in the leaderbord, so I don't understand why

I sent lots of messages, and your team never replied, so I have no pending ticket number.

I play on an Android device

It would be very nice to fix it

Thanks for your job, making the game alive by the frequent updates. I really love this game, it's like a drug. (My wife doesn't thank you :p )

PS : Another guy witch name is passpass91 has the same problem

yoav910
09-16-2015, 06:28 PM
For some reason i cant find the offer to buy the 6 new tracks for 200 gems...
Would appriciate the help!

cameronfraser95
09-17-2015, 01:50 AM
I'm unable to play (iOS) any missions at all for ANBA. I click on him in the saloon and it offers me the mission "NURSE ANBA" but when I click continue, it takes me map and all his tracks are ghosted out. I click on "Buggy Track" (The map his icon is above) and it says: "Repair ANBA's memory to unlock this track and continue discovering the swamp."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RF_Cherepashkin
09-17-2015, 02:52 AM
Please help me!!!
No icon in the countryside and on the map and retired special offer tab action (android)
http://zupimages.net/up/15/38/nd8j.jpg
http://zupimages.net/up/15/38/rkvb.jpg
http://zupimages.net/up/15/38/boi9.jpg

I have the same issue. No sheriff badge on the main screen, there is a tab with prizes. No scheme Stallion motorcycle in the garage, I have not received any of the new new costumes (horseshoes collected 7000).. But I can collect bucks bronco, perform the task slot machine and get a horseshoe. And my rating grows. I hope very much for your help. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwg6laEG0tv7UENDNWVZUVVPOUk/view?pli=1

Berenoob.T3F
09-17-2015, 04:46 PM
Thanks for unlocking "barren step" in my game, very reactive....

But in the opération, there are 2 of the 6 new tracks which deseappear : Rite Passage and Stuntman Plaza

Please give them back to me

thanks by advance

marpav1177
09-17-2015, 06:00 PM
I have the same issue. No sheriff badge on the main screen, there is a tab with prizes. No scheme Stallion motorcycle in the garage, I have not received any of the new new costumes (horseshoes collected 7000).. But I can collect bucks bronco, perform the task slot machine and get a horseshoe. And my rating grows. I hope very much for your help. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwg6laEG0tv7UENDNWVZUVVPOUk/view?pli=1

I have the same issues no badge,no special offers (tracks and bundles)!!!also no blueprints for stallion I am around 2000 shoes.I have also noticed that sometimes even though i win horseshoes(slot and event),i don't really get them!!!!!!track was delivered though..(villaneus hideout wasn't from last event)any ideas???:confused:

Ghisone_T3F
09-17-2015, 08:28 PM
Hello.
I never saw the offer for the 200 Diamonds tracks pack. (6 tracks like the hardcore island but in tier 2)
Can you help me to purchase it, please ? How can I do to see it or to display it on my device?

I don't want to miss this pack (and i don't know how many days remain to have this pack).

I'M playing on Android system.

All other things are working well (rodéo events ...)

Thank you for helping me.

And keep the game living with the good job you do on it.

Regards

yoav910
09-18-2015, 08:57 AM
Same here...

Viral_Spiral
09-18-2015, 03:33 PM
Uplay ID: Viral_Spiral
iOS
Your pending Support Ticket Number: 02383620
Description:
I was not awarded the first Rodeo Track
I changed from my iPad to my iPhone before the first rodeo track was awarded by reloading my profile from the server, I saw some odd stuff with the leaderboards - think they were empty - and do remember seeing half the pin drop animation, then got on with playing. Got home, switched to iPad, wouldn't log into Ubi, deleted and installed, logged in, synced, still no track. Doh!

Posting this here now, happened yesterday, as it's pretty simple to see that I would be in the top 20% right now but may be more difficult later.

hs46
09-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Same here,
I didn't see the 200 gems Tracks pack

Ghisone_T3F
09-18-2015, 08:11 PM
Hello.
I never saw the offer for the 200 Diamonds tracks pack. (6 tracks like the hardcore island but in tier 2)
Can you help me to purchase it, please ? How can I do to see it or to display it on my device?

I don't want to miss this pack (and i don't know how many days remain to have this pack).

I'M playing on Android system.

All other things are working well (rodéo events ...)

Thank you for helping me.

And keep the game living with the good job you do on it.

Regards

Hi,

If I have choice between Save from device or Save from server, which one is the right? Or do I wait a message from you, telling me what I have to do?

Best regards

HiEverybody3
09-18-2015, 08:16 PM
Hi,

If I have choice between Save from device or Save from server, which one is the right? Or do I wait a message from you, telling me what I have to do?

Best regards

Choose the server one.

FatalDragon69
09-19-2015, 02:52 AM
I hope they're working on another set of Hardcore Tracks for Tier 3 (for the Berserker) seeing as they've got ones for the other two Tiers now !?!?

Any news on this would be appreciated !!

G00nzi
09-21-2015, 01:18 PM
Hello,

Regarding the Challenge track pack 2 (aka 200 gems track pack). This pack is only available to players that have finished Igor's "Flaming Freeway" mission.

-G00nzi

Ghisone_T3F
09-21-2015, 11:15 PM
Hello,

Regarding the Challenge track pack 2 (aka 200 gems track pack). This pack is only available to players that have finished Igor's "Flaming Freeway" mission.

-G00nzi

Hi G00zi!
Thanks for tour advice. Today i started and finished Igor's missions and I received thé offer for the 200 gems track pack.

I never built the marauder cause i'd prefer to upgrade the others motos already built tu perform in bunker races...

Thanks again.
Regards

FatalDragon69
09-22-2015, 02:41 AM
Hello,

-G00nzi

Hi G00nzi,

Are you guys working on a Tier 3 Challenge Track Pack for us to use the Berserker on ??

Seeing as we've got one for the Tango and now the latest one for the Mantis, seems the logical next step in my opinion but I thought I'd ask !?!?

G00nzi
09-22-2015, 07:17 AM
Hi G00nzi,

Are you guys working on a Tier 3 Challenge Track Pack for us to use the Berserker on ??

Seeing as we've got one for the Tango and now the latest one for the Mantis, seems the logical next step in my opinion but I thought I'd ask !?!?

Hello,

Unfortunately cannot comment on that :)

-G00nzi

adrienaz
09-25-2015, 11:33 AM
Hi, i dont know why, seems like therés been a bug, i did not receive the race "Forgotten factory", my username is adrienaz
Can you please check and solve this problem?
Thanks inadvance.
Thanks for this game that is just the best of all the times 👌👌👌

FatalDragon69
09-26-2015, 03:12 AM
Hi G00nzi,

Any chance there can be an extension made to the right-hand side of the map (allow it to move further to the right the same as what's recently be done to the left side) as I thought I had a bug the other day when I couldn't find one of the event challenges because that side of the map is soo small, it doesn't zoom-in properly like the rest of the track because the screen stops too soon, here's a screen-shot (below) of what I see when fully zoomed-in and as far right as I can go with the map and I play Frontier on my Samsung Galaxy S4, so imagine this on a 5inch screen, as you can see it's tiny and hard to read/see, un-like all the rest.....

http://i.imgur.com/IJJRIj9l.png (http://imgur.com/IJJRIj9)

Also, I was wondering if there are going to be any changes made to Fuel Prizes for those that have bought the High Roller Outfit with Unlimited Fuel as all the +1 to max Tank Prizes etc. are now obsolete but they keep appearing on the Slots etc. as the best prize !?!?

!! Thanks in Advance for ANY info !! :cool:

Orc_Muther
09-26-2015, 11:10 AM
why is the convict chase the only part of the game where faults dont count towards who wins, and its first past the post? if faults dont count, please take the counter off the left hand side of the screen. Personally, i'd prefer they did count, like every other event in the game. if I zero fault and they 1 fault, I should win regardless of time.

justinman114
09-27-2015, 12:26 AM
why is the convict chase the only part of the game where faults dont count towards who wins, and its first past the post? if faults dont count, please take the counter off the left hand side of the screen. Personally, i'd prefer they did count, like every other event in the game. if I zero fault and they 1 fault, I should win regardless of time.

This. I played a track today (Container grounds?) that is horrible with speed up issues, so I had trouble actually staying ahead of all the riders, but I didn't fault, and all of them faulted once. I still got no bonus. I beat them in my book.

Oh, but I guess in our favor, it works the other way too. I just tested it and faults seem to not matter at all. I beat all 3 riders on Parched Cliff, but I took a fault right after the timesaver at the end. I kind of almost cleared the wooden plank but caught my back tire and landed on my head. Since the fault was right next to a checkpoint, I continued to the end, still ahead of the 3 riders, and proceeded to receive my full 53 shoe bonus. Same score I would have gotten if I didn't fault.

hikasrams
11-13-2015, 03:55 PM
Fixed and released:
A.N.B.A empty opponent - Issue where A.N.B.A. would draw an empty opponent that could not be raced against.
-G00nzi

G00nzi, could please look at this thread maybe concerning the issue above.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1326182-A-N-B-A-has-no-ghosts?p=11142174&viewfull=1#post11142174

adrienaz
12-27-2015, 01:30 AM
Hi, i have a problem with latest event christmas 2015.
I know there ae 7 races to unlock with gifts, i opened a lot of them, as i play quite every time races are available, and i keep opening gifts with motor parts, i only unlocked one race. I have been in top 2% first two weeks, and i don't ûderstand Hy i can't unlock these races.
Thanks in advance for helping, my pseudo in the game is adrienaz.

FatalDragon69
12-27-2015, 01:42 AM
Hi G00nzi,

I thought that the middle section of the Widowmaker, where it zooms-out a LOT, was meant to be fixed and not zooming out as far now !?!? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well I guess it's broken again, as it's still zooming out as far as it always has.....Too far !!

Can you look into this for us and let us know what's happening please mate ??

!! Much Appreciated.....Merry Xmas !! :cool:

sanymas
12-27-2015, 06:53 AM
My son @ ayeeshamasand didn't receive any track this week as he already had received it last week instead of slick slalom.