PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Fleet question

jdthird
09-13-2015, 10:02 PM
What am I missing? I have a full fleet - 15 ships. I want to "upgrade" some by replacing them. I've captured 8 or 9 other ships and sent to the fleet. In Black Flag I could pick an "old" existing ship from the fleet to sell to make room for the new ones replacing it. But in this game, I'm getting very frustrated that no matter what, it only shows me the last two, a couple Man of Wars in my fleet. None of the ones I want to replace are visible. I know all my fleet missions were finished, I just haven't been in the fleet yet to click through the "success" messages. But I did get the notifications during game play that the mission completed.

So why can't I do anything? I'm going to be very PO'd if I have to scrap the new Man of Wars I picked up in this new group of ships because of some lame decision on how and when we can replace ships...

Thanks for any info

John

HDinHB
09-14-2015, 01:00 AM
I think you're screwed. You can't salvage an existing ship out of your fleet while it's on a mission, and I think it's considered on a mission until you click the success button. And some genius decided to put the add-ships-to-fleet loop before the mission success message loop. Feel free to curse profusely. That's what I did.

jdthird
09-14-2015, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the confirmation. I'll just stop bothering with the fleet crap then.