PDA

View Full Version : Incredible discovery about AC Unity Hidden music and how to unlock it

Pablo_Jun15
09-13-2015, 09:57 PM
I've made this post on Steam forums originally, i tough you guys may be interested to know this, if you love ac music is a must!!! read on and tell me what you think

Ok, before anything , this may not apply to you, maybe you did have ambient music at all times and not just on main missions or when you enter a fight. If not, if you don't have much music, read on (it may not be too late yet)

I'm playing ACU for the second time, and i've noticed first time i've played it, that i didn't have any music, outside the main missions. The game was too silent (musically speaking of course). I tough it was a shame, and that because of the great soundtrack this game has, it should had been used more. I remember hearing when arriving in Paris, some ambient music, maybe...but that was lost, i've played the game many hours and nothing. It just wasn't there.

Well, i was playing these last missions from the last sequence, and also completing secondary missions...i play my last murder mistery...done, that part of the game is done, moving on...and then...something weird happens... i start to hear ambient music, all the time, everywhere, anytime!! (no, i wasn't going crazy!) These are, like small segments of music, of different kinds, lasts no more than a minute, but very well done, and lots and lots of tunes (i don't know how many there are, i just lost count). They are also very different between them, and change according to place i think.

The thing is, i had a theory, that, for whatever reason, when you start playing ACU and you do your first murder mistery (and until the moment you make your last one) ambient music is absent from the game.... yeah, i know, this sounds crazy (and a little too out there) BUT, i waited after finishing the game for the first time, and i started playing a second time.... at first i was indeed hearing ambient music, on versailles, and first moments of paris. Then the moment i do my first murder mistery, the ambien music stops, never returns... and after playing some time (and some more), and finishing all murder misteries, the ambient music returns. It even may return before finishing ALL missions...

So my advise to you would be, if you've just started the game...and you want to hear real ambient music, DON't play any murder mistery...unless you don't mind loosing ambient music until the end of the game.

If, you already played some murder misteries, and you want to get your ambient music back... I suggest finishing all remaining murder mistery missions.

Let me know if it works for you
cheers

Pablo

strigoi1958
09-13-2015, 11:29 PM
I'm replaying now on sequence 5 I will check... thanks

Pablo_Jun15
09-15-2015, 09:34 PM
Well, not much people having the same problem with ambient music aparently, besides you and me strigoi1958, thanks anyway.
Let me know later if it works and you start hearing ambient music

cheers

sheby1911
09-19-2015, 11:20 PM
I can confirm that :) I completed all murder missions and the music is back. Hah i didn't even noticed it was gone till now :P

Pablo_Jun15
09-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Cool! ;)

metalfenix_666
09-21-2015, 07:27 AM
It's a shame that the music disappears as soon as you do the murder missions, my favorite part of the game :(

I'll test this with my current game.