PDA

View Full Version : EA, Activistion, Bungie, rockstar & konami are the true gods:).

DynastyEmpire
09-13-2015, 07:51 PM
Ubisoft so **** that ubisoft history must be garbage, compared to these badasses of Konami, Rockstar, Ea, Activistion & Bungie.

watchdogs & ac unity are the downfall of ubisoft! Stop supporting ubisoft, lol.

Support call of duty, Desiny the taken king, Mgs: online, Gta: online & Battlefield!.

Now let the hate begin!.

responses demand you to come!.

Go out of business ubisoft, that will make the gaming industry healthy!.

Activistion takes control splenter cell, assassin's creed under konami or rockstar, for honor under Ea, Ghost recon under bungie & etc.

Oh, Forgot about rainbow six under activistion.

Happy days of gaming;).

Bethesda can also have all your titles and deep silver too!.

Well, My own post backfired on me, lol.

VestigialLlama4
09-13-2015, 08:49 PM
Ubisoft have Rayman, Beyond Good and Evil, Sands of Time, AC1-Black Flag, Far Cry 2-3...I'd say that's quite good history. I even like Donald Duck Goin' Quackers.

Anyway, why should Ubisoft sell itself to Konami, its pretty good at laying off people and firing creators on their own, thank you very much.

ze_topazio
09-13-2015, 08:52 PM
UBI BE CHANGE!

Konami would make a Pachinko machine based on Assassins Creed and a cellphone social game for Watch Doges.

Xstantin
09-13-2015, 09:28 PM
HOW TO STOP RUNAWAY UBI 2.0

That Silent Hills game sure is the bestest

Sushiglutton
09-13-2015, 10:19 PM
I know this is a joke post, but I kind of feel like Ubi has lost a bit of spark, especially for their big projects. I really enjoyed Valiant Hearts and Trials this summer, but their AAA stuff is a little bit too mechanical. FarCry 4 was very competent, but after awhile as soulless as AC has been lately. I also feel like they are doing way too many military games, I dunno, maybe they have always done a lot of those? Sands Of Time was pure magic for me when it released, I just wanna feel like that again for an Ubi game :)!

Farlander1991
09-13-2015, 10:23 PM
I really enjoyed Valiant Hearts and Trials this summer

Heh-heh ;)

Btw, my name was added to the credits in one of the patches so you can find me there now :D

Sushiglutton
09-13-2015, 10:44 PM
Heh-heh ;)

Btw, my name was added to the credits in one of the patches so you can find me there now :D

Congrats,must be pretty sweet :D!

strigoi1958
09-14-2015, 12:28 AM
Sorry OP I don't have any hate.... everyone's entitled to an opinion :D

I've played Ubi games for 26 years... since my amiga days and can't say they have ever sold me anything that wasn't worth the money.

I'm really looking forward to FOR HONOR... so much so that I'm going to get a controller for my PC... the defend and attack looks good..... AC games haven't dipped for me at all... I can play any and still enjoy them.. and I'm hyped for Syndicate, not just because it is England and has Trains... I'm looking forward to the twins and playing as a female protagonist,... which leads me nicely to tomb raider, still a good game, same goes for FC3 and 4. I played FC3 over 300 hours and replaying FC4 now.

EA have sold some good games and a few lemons but nobody can hit a winner every single time and they seem to have upset a lot of people.

Activision have had some great games but burned me badly with COD MW2... 45 for a 3 hour campaign and IGN lied in their pre release review... I look at their games from time to time... but with a healthy mistrust ;)

Never bought a Bungie game... :confused:

Rockstar have had a few great series but L.A. Noire (although good in theory) didn't really work for me... I think I got bored asking questions... GTA V was ok but online is full of modders, trolls and people with childish attitudes... I have yet to meet anyone in Unity who wasn't helpful when I was learning.

Konami... another Amiga game maker... frontier Elite 2... great game... but I think they only make MGS and pro evolution soccer now... And I hate MGS... not a bad game just bad for me.

There have been some great games over the years from different companies... I buy from many but I like Ubi... they've always been generous with campaign times, fun and gameplay.

EmbodyingSeven5
09-14-2015, 12:56 AM
Ubis Decent. They aren't a Bethesda or a Rockstar but they sure are better then EA, Konami and Activision

melbye82
09-15-2015, 10:54 AM
Can't remember the last time i bought a EA or Activison game, Rockstar is too focused on their worst franchise, Bungie is awful and #****onami