PDA

View Full Version : Club Objectives?

Pri_Fuller
09-13-2015, 02:33 AM
Hello. I've been playing AC Unity now, and I cannot understand what are Club Objectives. No matter what clan I join, they are never avaiable (they are light grey on the menu and I can't select them). I tried joining a 1 member clan, a 50 members clan, and I even tried creating a clan myself, but still the Club Objectives don't show up. In the clan informations I can see objectives "0/11" but I can't do them. How do they work?

Another thing: what about club competitions?? Why are they not avaiable? Are there going to be more competitions soon?

Sorry if I'm asking something obvious, but I've just started playing ACU.
Thanks for your help =)

SixKeys
09-13-2015, 03:38 AM
Club competitions were a weekly thing shortly after the game's release. Your clan would complete challenges and whoever did best would unlock new weapons or outfits in the game. However, as with so many things in Unity, there were problems and complaints about the club competitions (cheaters, bad scheduling, wrong rewards etc.) that eventually all gear was unlocked for everybody. So you already have whatever you would have gained from joining a club.

Pri_Fuller
09-13-2015, 04:02 AM
Club competitions were a weekly thing shortly after the game's release. Your clan would complete challenges and whoever did best would unlock new weapons or outfits in the game. However, as with so many things in Unity, there were problems and complaints about the club competitions (cheaters, bad scheduling, wrong rewards etc.) that eventually all gear was unlocked for everybody. So you already have whatever you would have gained from joining a club.

I see. Thanks for the explanation! Anyway, I'd like to play in a competition even if there are no prizes, just for fun. Has Ubisoft totally abandoned them? Too bad...

And what about Club Objectives? Are they part of this competitions?