PDA

View Full Version : Customer Support Problem

jkb57
09-10-2015, 08:09 PM
I accidentally purchased DLC for a game that I didn't have. That was my bad. I take responsibility for not being able to read. And you would think it would be a simple refund right? I have sent them 7 messages with no response. I asked if they could apply the money I paid onto purchasing the game. No response. I asked for a refund it they couldn't do that. No response. I am going on day 6 of this horror story. Has anyone else had this problem of them not answering back? I am so frustrated and don't know what to do next. I do know that this is no way to run a business.

WID992007
09-10-2015, 10:08 PM
where did you buy the DLC from if from the ubi store you can contact them by Phone during regular support hours

http://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=ContentTheme&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina&ThemeID=8605600&pbPage=en_US-ReturnsAndCancellations#q3

but if you ordered over the internet for digital content it may not be refundable

What is your refund policy?

Returns of physical products purchased at the ubi.com online store are allowed within 30 days of purchase of an available product (From the date of billing). To be returned, the product must be in its original unopened packaging, in new condition with all original contents.
Exceptions: All sales on PSN, Mac and PC digital content are final. Video games, computer games, and merchandise may NOT be returned if opened, unsealed, washed, worn, or non-defective. These items may only be exchanged for the same item if it is available on the store or if the original is defective.
Physical merchandise purchased online at the Uplay may not be returned or exchanged at regular retail stores. Unfortunately, Ubisoft does not offer refunds on any products downloaded through the Uplay. This includes PC Digital Downloads and any downloadable merchandise currently available. Ubisoft reserves the right, however, to offer refunds under exceptional circumstances at its sole discretion.

if you bought the DLC from another site you have to contact the operator of that site for a refund