PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity: been deployed since February, any chance to buy outfits/weapons?

InvertedOutlaw
09-10-2015, 06:14 PM
As the title says, I've been deployed since February so naturally missed out on all the community challenges I was doing and with the the opportunity to get the cool little items. Since I never had the chance to finish the game I was curious if there was going to be an opportunity to buy them as dlc or something. Aside from syndicate, that would give me 2 things to look forward to when I get home.
Hopefully I can get a mods or ubi reps input on this aside from speculation.

Alphacos007
09-10-2015, 06:17 PM
AC Unity doesn't actually have Community Challenges, it had Club Competitions, and every item won through them was unlocked 2 weeks later for everyone, so good news for you, you can get all the items now :)

InvertedOutlaw
09-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Community challenges/club competitions/tomato/tomāto. Perfect. So, in theory that should all be unlocked now?

Alphacos007
09-11-2015, 12:24 AM
Yep, I haven't played for quite some time but supposedly everything should be unlocked.

HDinHB
09-11-2015, 12:48 AM
Community challenges/club competitions/tomato/tomāto. Perfect. So, in theory that should all be unlocked now?

Yep, although I think you still have to pay an outrageous amount for them. There are a handful of other items that aren't unlocked, like the Fleur-de-lys sword that I think was part of the Season Pass, and Alta´r's Robes that you have to unlock through Rift missions, but all the club competition stuff should be unlocked.