PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Can't uninstall or download my games..

larscarinjo
09-10-2015, 01:12 PM
I downloaded some games from my uplay but they did not work.. I fixed that, but when I press play it says that the game is not on my pc...
I can't remove it either because it is not on my pc?
So now I cant re install it...

Please help me!

UbiSeraphim
09-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Hello larscarinjo!

Can you navigate to this folder on your computer? C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games

This should show all of the Uplay games installed on your computer, if you saved them to the default location. Here's a picture of mine at the moment for comparison.

http://i.imgur.com/Pmevf8A.png

This folder should show all of your currently installed Uplay games (with the exception of Uplay games installed from Steam). If that folder is not showing the game in question, it might have installed incorrectly and you may need to reinstall the game. If the game is showing up in that folder but isn't working in Uplay, delete the folder and Uplay should allow you to reinstall the game.

If you still have issues, I recommend opening up a support ticket at support.ubi.com so our technical team can offer more assistance. Thanks!

askevi1
09-12-2015, 01:08 PM
I have the same problem. Completely uninstalling the Uplay launcher caused some of the games to work properly, but not all of them. Customer Support will give you a pre-printed sheet of fixes to try, but they do not have individual solutions and are not technically smart.