PDA

View Full Version : The Lenght of opponent's turn

mariuz88
09-10-2015, 05:50 AM
Hi,

I played the closed beta 2, especially with IA. I Think that all is good, except the long waiting for enemy's turn. Sometimes, when i played map with 3-4 IA enemies, i've to wait about 1-2 mins each turn and is soo long waiting for me. So i write here to tell you (people making heroes 7 fixes :p) to try to speed up that waiting to making all the experience more enjoyable for us.

I hope that if any other people found this problem and think about this like me, can respond this post.

Have a nice day! :)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Hi mariuz88 and welcome to the forums, The AI long waiting time has been improved, you can see this in this video http://www.twitch.tv/limbic_entertainment/v/13890748

The developers will continue to improve the AI until the end of the development and will tweak it even in post launch following your final feedback.

Thanks

Fyrestorme
09-10-2015, 05:01 PM
ya, they said it is down from 6 minutes on turn 1, with 8 AI players - to 35 seconds on turn 1 for 8 AI players - a 90% reduction

pelicland
09-14-2015, 04:13 AM
I remember a game like heroes where one parameter was the length of a turn which could be tuned and the turn finished when the time is up...Could it improve the game ?