PDA

View Full Version : \\\\\\\\\incoming_call\\\\\\\\\

KnightmareNST
09-10-2015, 03:07 AM
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

TRANSMISSION RECEIVED
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
If you are receiving this, this is a message to any remaining Division Agents.
All is not lost. The disease will be stopped. But right now, we are divided. Various dominating factions and rogue agents have pulled us from one another. We must come together in this dire time, and do as we were trained to do.

Specifically, we are a Special Operations Group (SOG) within The Strategic Homeland Division, call sign: Night Stalkers. Only the most disciplined, dedicated, and loyal will be offered further training by our team. Speaking to you is call sign: Knightmare, Commander of the Night Stalkers.

I beseech you to remember what this great nation was before the outbreak. Remember who you are, and all that you are is what you are not. You are not a criminal. You are not a rogue. You are not scared. You are not weak.
You are not alone.

Fight with us. Rejoin your brothers. Let us work together, to rebuild the home of the brave.

Knight
Commander of the Night Stalkers
"Strong Enough to Stand Alone, Wise Enough to Stand Together"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

END TRANSMISSION
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
__________________________________________________ _________________________
__________________________________________________ _________________________
Link to my site here:
divisionclans.com\clan\profile\nst

Check it out, we'll have a lot of fun. I want an organized group of guys (and maybe gals) that can work together as a team to achieve something truly great. And although we'll be kicking the crap out of lot of people....we're also gonna have a good time together :D

Speaking to you is call sign: Knightmare ;)