PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Multiplayer - Xbox One

rodley
09-09-2015, 08:51 PM
For about the past 3/4 weeks we have been having problems when trying to play the online version on Xbox one.

Often we are failing to find players (Our NAT is usually Open or on occassion moderate) or when we do, sometimes on the name list it crashes out or even mid game it says "connection to other players has been lost"....

We are running on BT Infinity broadband but no other online games have this issue.. and the Xbox live remains active just the Trials game that crashes out.

Anyone any ideas or suggestions please???

Many thanks in advance :D

VEGASTRASH
09-10-2015, 07:46 AM
Don't play it. Best advice.
They've had MP out for 7 months. Game is out for almost 18 months. You don't launch a MP 10 months into any game...ever, not ever, never:)
The fixes they've made are nice and all and the support is appreciated, but of 1 million people who own Trials on the PS4...you can barely fill a room almost anytime of day...honestly.
New tracks added, 8 lanes, UGC...all great and welcomed, but the late addition to this portion of the game has gone unrewarded...or simply not played.
Not to be an armchair quarter back, but 6 months into the game I knew and stated everything that has happened with MP...as far as player retention. 18 months into a game that has 1 million sales, a small number are playing MP. Put a counter there if I'm wrong. I would be it doesn't eclipse 100 at any point in the day.

Why ramble about this...simple, whoever calls the shots there higher up should be aware of how this was a bad decision as echoed by many. Sure, putting MP on the box will sell more copies, but how much effort, coding, and money have gone into a feature that really isn't used by even 10% of the people who own the game.

I'm rooting for Redlynx on the next addition to the series to hopefully learn from this and create the game and MP experience we all know they can...and have already in many ways...Single Player wise.

En0-
09-10-2015, 10:22 AM
@Rodley: We had a look at the logs and the telemetry of the multiplayer and since last week fix, we don't see anything problematic. Could you please retry and tell us when you try (we can look at the logs at that particular time). Please share also your Gamertag and Uplay username.

Cheers,

Gosthack
10-21-2015, 12:13 PM
I bougth the game yester day and it workt fine with multiplayer, but now i can not get a singel game to work multiplayer... :mad:

Smilies2019
10-27-2015, 02:44 AM
trials fusion is just 1 big fail game,
and it wil stay that way, nothing wil be fixed.....trust me
they did it on trials evo they do it again.