PDA

View Full Version : No AC2 Deluxe Edition on Ubistore?

AngelHumanis
09-08-2015, 07:09 PM
I find it a bit confusing that there is no AC 2 Deluxe Edition to purchase on the ubi store, even if you can purchase the deluxe edition or an upgrade to deluxe edition on steam.
So if i buy the Assassins Creed 2 version from the ubistore now, what are the differences to the deluxe edition and which dlc (there aren't ayy AC 2 DLC on the ubistore either) will I have to purchase seperately and where do I purchase them?

jonathan7882
09-08-2015, 11:31 PM
What region are you in? Here in the USA it still is there. The difference I think is that the non deluxe doesn't have sequence 12-13 and they are not available seperate anymore. You want the deluxe.

AngelHumanis
09-09-2015, 12:29 AM
I'm from europe and it's definetly not there. Even tried to acces the shop pages via google, just got an error 404.
But why would somebody remove the Deluxe Edition just in one region, doesn't make any sense at all.
So looks like I'll have to purchase the deluxe edition somewhere else sometime, I already bought the base game, but it's not too bad since it was on sale for only 2.50€.

jonathan7882
09-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Another solution would be to see if you could get it for a fair price on a retail version from the states the games on disc aren't region encoded. That would only be if I'm right and those two sequences aren't included in the base version.