PDA

View Full Version : Uplay PC Client - September Release

Ubi-Cain
09-08-2015, 02:23 PM
http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/v20/news/31c15d9ffc240e7e7247fa41e072f67f.png

Fellow Uplay Gamers,

The latest version of the Uplay PC client is now live.
In this release we've made a few small changes to help support the release of some upcoming titles. As such there won't be any noticeable changes for normal users.

You will be able to get your hands on something very cool, very soon however. More news to come on that in the near future.

The Uplay PC Team

BobbyBoris
09-16-2015, 03:50 PM
No Noticeable change for normal users..hmm. seems to have stopped Splinter Cell Conviction working on mine and I know somebody has the same problem with Anno. So onward with the try and fix, already tried re-installing Uplay with the same effect so now download The Splinter cells I lost with uninstalling Uplay and re-installing Conviction just to be sure. But pretty sure its Uplay thats done with mine.

2nd Edition of the same complaint.

Okay, un-installed Uplay, which of course un-installed a lot of my games and still re-installing some of them.

Uplay back and running, splinter cell conviction re-installed and updated to version 1.04.

Try to play Conviction and in a endless loop of Game logo, check for updates and back to game logo.

Try compatibility mode on the game, says it should work best under Win 7 compatibility, okay says I Test it.

With the same result, endless loop. Cannot even play it in offline mode as the shortcut I made(because of course the game itself does not make one) for the Main screen just asks me to log in again.

I have no objection for my save games being in the * cloud*, stops me losing hard earned kudos in a calamity, but if the caveat to that is the game must be played on-line, resulting in endless loops because, i presume, it cannot find the update it's looking for, even thought it is updated to 1.04 which I believe is the last update.

So what now? Its UPlay that broke it, worked fine one day, Uplay updates, it breaks, even i can figure that one out.

Coeniasty
09-16-2015, 04:46 PM
Where I can check my pre-orders? On previous version I have had Heroes 7 pre-order visible on main screen where games are. Now it is missing. I would like to know if it is some kind of UPlay bug or are there problems with my order.

Shigom
09-17-2015, 08:22 AM
Where I can check my pre-orders? On previous version I have had Heroes 7 pre-order visible on main screen where games are. Now it is missing. I would like to know if it is some kind of UPlay bug or are there problems with my order.

same thing, i cant see my heroes 7 and anno 2205 preorders, though i purchased it from ubishop

Ubi-Kay
09-23-2015, 12:36 PM
Hi Coeniasty and Motorygin, I can confirm that there are no problems with your orders. I've checked your accounts and can see these games on your accounts.

Tass_DE
09-29-2015, 10:39 AM
hi

same problem

my preorder for anno 2205 is missing after 24.sept. :(

sry for my bad englisch

no german foren ??

gz

Ubi-Kay
10-01-2015, 05:52 PM
hi

same problem

my preorder for anno 2205 is missing after 24.sept. :(

sry for my bad englisch

no german foren ??

gz

Hello, don't worry everything seems fine with your order.

Yes we do have a German forum, you can find it here: http://forums-de.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/38-ANNO