PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my associated email

Zmanxtreme
09-08-2015, 05:16 AM
Hello,
I registered for the Rainbow Six siege Closed BETA and got my key, i then proceeded to input my key and it was accepted and i was told i would be emailed the beta information. The email account that is associated with my UPLAY has been deleted. I have not been able to change it so now i have no information for the beta. please help.

(a support ticket has been filed, was hoping i could get some advice here as well)

Ezekiel Hammond (zmanextreme)

Ubi_Jax
09-08-2015, 02:41 PM
Hey Zmanxtreme and welcome to the forums.

The best thing to do in this situation would be to go directly to support so that they can help with your email issue. If you can provide your ticket number, I can see about getting this ticket looked into for you.

Additionally, no information has been emailed out yet, so once your email address has been changed, you should still receive your information in time :).

Moving to Technical Support.

Thanks.

Zmanxtreme
09-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Hey Zmanxtreme and welcome to the forums.

The best thing to do in this situation would be to go directly to support so that they can help with your email issue. If you can provide your ticket number, I can see about getting this ticket looked into for you.

Additionally, no information has been emailed out yet, so once your email address has been changed, you should still receive your information in time :).

Moving to Technical Support.

Thanks.

Thank you so much! i got a reply and they are getting the email changed!