PDA

View Full Version : Mage Vs Clubbage

Lord_Silvador
09-07-2015, 04:50 PM
Desperately seeking help...

How in the name of all #@$! am I supposed to beat this guy?!

I have tried at least a dozen times and never gotten even close! I came back to this game after a long absence, remembering that it was a lot of fun. But all I'm doing now is smashing my head against a brick wall and my patience is seriously wearing very, very thin. I'm finding it literally impossible to progress!

DPS 935
HP 8352
Fireball, Vortex Rift, Conflagration and Thunderclap are my skills, as I've found them to suit me best, along with the staff that shoots the large, purple (but slow) orbs that deal AoE damage.
Weight Light
Level 21

I've Googled and Googled and all I'm seeing are posts saying "Mages are OP" "Clubbage is so easy with a mage" from a year to two years ago. Well, NOT ANYMORE!

I like building a castle and trying to defend it. I like assaulting other castles and seeing the way others lay their defenses out (not the army-spam castles), but if I can't progress and am not having fun, then I'm going to have to drop this game like a lead canon ball and find something better to play with my time. I'd really like to not do that, but this, right now, is not giving me a whole lot of a choice.

HELP!

TokeMcBong
09-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Your idea to drop this game like a lead cannonball is about the best one you've got. The game is dead, the staff in-charge have all been let go, we don't get updates anymore or any sort of daily deals or other such stuff the devs were responsible for, so in long story short form, GAME IS DEAD.

You beat clubbage though by standing in melee of him and watching his animations, when he does his big wind-up for the knockback hit you have to make sure to avoid it by moving, while staying in melee to avoid him summoning his friends.

Lord_Silvador
09-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Your idea to drop this game like a lead cannonball is about the best one you've got. The game is dead, the staff in-charge have all been let go, we don't get updates anymore or any sort of daily deals or other such stuff the devs were responsible for, so in long story short form, GAME IS DEAD.

That's a real shame to hear. Some of my favourite games are Ubisoft games. This one could've really consumed a lot of my daily hours. :c

FctRacine
09-29-2015, 12:05 PM
Drubbage is maybe one of the hardest boss in the game, but you can beat it with the mage by constantly moving. You do not have to stay somewhere without moving or else, you'll be focused by everything. :)

The solution is to use the lighning charge while hitting the boss, so you don't run out of mana. If you find a safe place, you can spam the fireball, but usually, there aren't any safe places.

And a last thing: you have to find a weapon with life drain, this is a completely OP feature, and it's nearby impossible to go through any castle without.