PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue

Bockrules123
09-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Hi guys,
I was wondering if you should play ac3 before ac rogue. I have played a lot of the games. So if you have played al the games except ac3 but you did play ac 4 can you play rogue.

Sorry for my englisch

strigoi1958
09-06-2015, 01:47 PM
You can play all the games in any order. Some people like to follow them in a certain order because they say it is the correct timeline. For me they are just great games and I played them in the order I bought them

AC1 played most of the game
AC3 played twice
AC Revelations played twice
AC Brotherhood played once
AC2 played once and threw it away. ;) good game but too frustrating.
AC3 played again
AC Revelations played again
AC4 Black Flag played twice
AC 3 partial play
AC liberation Partial play
AC Unity played once but hundreds of hours in online co-op
AC Rogue.

As individual games... they are all good... if you want to play them in a particular order I would play them in the release order AC1, AC2, ACB,ACR,AC3,AC4,UNITY and ROGUE

Locopells
09-06-2015, 03:26 PM
You certainly can do. Some characters might mean more to you once you've played ACIII, but there's no serious issue in playing ACRo first.

Welcome to the forums!

Bockrules123
09-06-2015, 08:53 PM
You can play all the games in any order. Some people like to follow them in a certain order because they say it is the correct timeline. For me they are just great games and I played them in the order I bought them

AC1 played most of the game
AC3 played twice
AC Revelations played twice
AC Brotherhood played once
AC2 played once and threw it away. ;) good game but too frustrating.
AC3 played again
AC Revelations played again
AC4 Black Flag played twice
AC 3 partial play
AC liberation Partial play
AC Unity played once but hundreds of hours in online co-op
AC Rogue.

As individual games... they are all good... if you want to play them in a particular order I would play them in the release order AC1, AC2, ACB,ACR,AC3,AC4,UNITY and ROGUE

You certainly can do. Some characters might mean more to you once you've played ACIII, but there's no serious issue in playing ACRo first.

Welcome to the forums!

thanks to you al it was really nice. ac 2 could get a bit annoying sometimes

Bockrules123
09-06-2015, 08:54 PM

Welcome to the forums!

thank you so much

strigoi1958
09-07-2015, 02:46 PM
AC 2 is a brilliant game but the timed levers in the tombs drove me crazy... I only finished the game because i was determined not to be beaten... I think gamepads have an advantage over keyboard and mouse in some games and in some areas, but I cannot get used to them after 30 years of keyboard gaming...

AC3 is the game that totally changed how I look at games... it is also so great to me.... I bought every AC game, and will buy every AC game.... it started my uplay library and my love of Ubi games... some people don't see the appeal of AC3 (maybe because they had played the games in order and had lost Ezio who was very a very charming and instantly likable character.) but to me it set a standard and I never compare games but I use AC3 as an example of how good a game should be... AC3 has given me a huge amount of enjoyment but I will not say how... It would spoil the discovery when you play it... All I can say is there's a twist and great missions and collectibles and trinkets.and mini games... the main story is great as well, the puzzles and forts are tricky, nearly forgot those.