PDA

View Full Version : More ship choices for the next open ocean map

dgv369
09-06-2015, 01:51 AM
It would be nice to have a different ship than just the same ship for two games like you start. With a gun boat then a schooner etc. . Just a suggestion, I've be wanting to play with the man'o'war

Pandassin
09-06-2015, 02:55 AM
I doubt there will be any more open ocean maps, AC4, Freedom Cry and Rogue have been enough. The sailing mechanic has been exhausted now.

It's a nice idea though, however I'm absolutely tired of upgrading ships after replaying AC4 so many times. You can always replay 'Black Bart's Gambit' in AC4 if you want to sail a man o' war :D

Mr_Shade
09-06-2015, 09:56 AM
I always considered the ships as part of the characters of the game..

king-hailz
09-06-2015, 10:16 AM
What if you can take any ship for your own if you want and start off with level zero and no upgrades and you can upgrade it, it being a man o war or any other ship. Then if it is destroyed it is infinitely destroyed, so you can either save it in one last battle or you have to find another ship which you have to upgrade from the beginning. You can also find some ships that have got some upgrades already but they are harder to fight. If you have no ship and you have to find and take over another ship you will have to board the ship and take out every single person. Maybe ubisoft should do this for a new pirate game franchise.

kosmoscreed
09-07-2015, 04:24 AM
I doubt there will be any more open ocean maps, AC4, Freedom Cry and Rogue have been enough. The sailing mechanic has been exhausted now.

I agree but maybe Ubi can make another game with the ship mechanics as the core gameplay. A new franchise not related to AC I guess.