PDA

View Full Version : Not able to activate Assassin's Creed: Unity

lullaharsh
09-04-2015, 05:22 PM
I bought a physical copy of AC:U and installed from the 5 disks. Then, I opened the shortcut and tried to activate it. It got activated but then when I launched it, it asked for the key again. I typed it and it showed that the ey is already tied to my account and I can find it in my Game Library. But AC:U was not in my game library. The Desktop shortcut gave the activation screen. So I spammed the Try again button on the activation key about 5 times and it showed "Your account has been temporarily suspended for many login failed attempts"bla bla. What's to login here???? Now ofcourse I tried to login again and an error comes up that uplay wasnt able to connect to the servers and can go offline or try again. Ofcourse I tried to go offline and tried to run the game again but it said that I must go online to get it activated!! This is so frustating!!! By far the most useless gaming platform ever!! This is the reason why people pirate ubi games.:mad::mad::mad:

jonathan7882
09-04-2015, 08:45 PM
I bought a physical copy of AC:U and installed from the 5 disks. Then, I opened the shortcut and tried to activate it. It got activated but then when I launched it, it asked for the key again. I typed it and it showed that the ey is already tied to my account and I can find it in my Game Library. But AC:U was not in my game library. The Desktop shortcut gave the activation screen. So I spammed the Try again button on the activation key about 5 times and it showed "Your account has been temporarily suspended for many login failed attempts"bla bla. What's to login here???? Now ofcourse I tried to login again and an error comes up that uplay wasnt able to connect to the servers and can go offline or try again. Ofcourse I tried to go offline and tried to run the game again but it said that I must go online to get it activated!! This is so frustating!!! By far the most useless gaming platform ever!! This is the reason why people pirate ubi games.:mad::mad::mad:

First calm down. Second check if it's in the not installed section. Third shut down uplay and log back in sometimes it doesn't show up and you just have to close uplay and start it up again. The login is logging into your account. It sounds like you were rushing through this. Try what I said and see what happens.

Jessigirl2013
09-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Have you even contacted support?

lullaharsh
09-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Sorry to Ubisoft for blaming them:(. I now found out that the activation key I was entering was of the extra 30 min gameplay xD. And for the connection problem, it was automatically solved in some time :). Thanks for showing interest in this thread.:o:o:o

Mr_Shade
09-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Glad you managed to solve the issue.

Locking thread.