PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity bugs , how to solve this ?

tulplay
09-04-2015, 02:08 PM
I haved a notebook with graphic card 860m and the beginning gave no bug in helix missions, More then started to give bugs with all drivers the video card , I switched the notebook for a desktop with a graphic card gtx 980ti , more bugs continued with all drivers the graphic card gtx 980ti , look this vídeos

helix missions , with vsync off the bugs appear always , with vsync on the bugs appear much less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq1M5qgkAgE

the final boss , with vsync on the final boss is giving small shaking , with vsync of the small shaking stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUrx98Yhidc

What can this be ?
how to solve this ?
my game is the steam version

sorry my english

jonathan7882
09-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Well first the videos were taken down as they violated coppyright. Second A graphics card is not all the game needs to run properly. We need your specs which would be Operating system, Processor, Ram, Hard Drive and Graphics card which we already know. THe rest we need simply what OS it is, what the processor is (model, # of cores and speed) how much ram and what type and of course the graphics card. Get back to us once you have that information. Also since the videos were taken down what exactly are the bugs?

tulplay
09-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Well first the videos were taken down as they violated coppyright. Second A graphics card is not all the game needs to run properly. We need your specs which would be Operating system, Processor, Ram, Hard Drive and Graphics card which we already know. THe rest we need simply what OS it is, what the processor is (model, # of cores and speed) how much ram and what type and of course the graphics card. Get back to us once you have that information. Also since the videos were taken down what exactly are the bugs?

ok
before, the configuration of my notebook :

processor Intel core i7 4710mq
memory 16gbs ddr3
ssd 120bgs + 1tb
geforce gtx 860M
Windows 7

now the configuration of my pc :

processor i7 4790k four cores of 4,0ghz
video card geforce gtx 980 ti 6gb ddr5
memory 16gbs Kingston ddr3
hd seagete 1,5tb 7200mhz
mother board gigabyte z97x gaming 3
Windows 7

now the question
why this bugs ? and why this bugs with vsync ?
how to solve this ?

sorry my english

strigoi1958
09-07-2015, 03:10 PM
possible solutions....

Disable shadowplay. It's an Nvidia feature that has caused problems before.
Try turning hyperthreading off...
or "unpark" the cores with hyperthreading on.

Try a different nvidia driver and do a full clean install using wagnards display driver uninstaller. google it to find it.

I hope one of these will help... also windows 10 may help... it makes unity look smoother for me.

tulplay
09-07-2015, 03:48 PM
possible solutions....

Disable shadowplay. It's an Nvidia feature that has caused problems before.
Try turning hyperthreading off...
or "unpark" the cores with hyperthreading on.

Try a different nvidia driver and do a full clean install using wagnards display driver uninstaller. google it to find it.

I hope one of these will help... also windows 10 may help... it makes unity look smoother for me.

hi , shadowplay always is disable for me , i tried all drivers with clean install with ddu
What is hyperthreading ?

strigoi1958
09-07-2015, 04:24 PM
I'm the wrong person to answer this and it may be wrong, but ... I believe it is the way in which data is lined up (scheduled) in order to get it to the cpu quicker and to keep the cpu full (I'm hoping someone will give a better description)... it is great for applications and programs that use it.... but in most games I don't think it has any benefit and on rare occasions can make a game worse.

Hyperthreading can be disabled in the bios by stopping the boot up and going to the cpu menu... there are probably lots of youtube videos that show how to do this and how to unpark cores so I'll check them out myself later.

I'm just waiting for my new pc to arrive tomorrow and it will be the first I've ever owned with a CPU with hyperthreading so it's new to me too ;)