PDA

View Full Version : Games missing in Uplay - 03/09/2015

Ubi-Cain
09-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Hello Folks!

We're aware of the issue whereby some users are unable to see their games. We're working on resolving this right now. This occurred following a back-end update to convert products in our system and it is only a visual issue. Your games are still safe and sound on your accounts and will be visible again soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Ubi-Cain
09-03-2015, 04:05 PM
This issue has now been resolved and all games should once again be visible and playable in your game library.
If you're still being asked to enter an activation code for games you already own we recommend that you restart your client and try again.

Should you continue to experience issues that you think might be related please do not hesitate to let us know.

/Cain

FrizzyHair
09-03-2015, 06:55 PM
What about the part where we cannot see any actions and our games are 0% completed even though we completed them?

CitizenOfDni
09-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Yes, I have the same problem. The Actions menu is gone and I have 0% progression in each game. This issue has NOT been resolved Ubi-Cain.

EDIT: I just logged in and Actions/Progression are back!!! ....for now ;)

Ubi-Cain
09-04-2015, 09:07 AM
The Actions & Rewards being missing was an unrelated issue.
It does seem however that this was fixed during the night.

/Cain

GALAXY_871
09-05-2015, 11:25 AM
This issue has now been resolved and all games should once again be visible and playable in your game library.
If you're still being asked to enter an activation code for games you already own we recommend that you restart your client and try again.

Should you continue to experience issues that you think might be related please do not hesitate to let us know.

/Cain

fully in solving this problem has been activated two keys for the same game on the same account to give me a message without activation code for games you already own
I activate the service in the system thank you

Zyclonee
01-16-2016, 12:33 PM
all my games exept 1 is gone ! what is going on ?

Ubi-Joel
01-18-2016, 11:46 AM
Hey Zyclonee, there is no trace of other games on your account. I'm going to private message you :)

/Joel

CoolcatSpiff
01-23-2016, 06:07 AM
I logged in for the 1st time in a while and all the games on my list are gone. I'm getting the error "We're having a problem connecting to a Uplay service. We'll restore the connection as soon as we can." It's been 3 days so far and nothing...and no response on the ticket I created either.

Ubi-Joel
01-24-2016, 08:55 PM
It sounds like you might have an old version of Uplay.
Download a fresh installer at https://uplay.ubi.com :)

/Joel

vfrflyboy
04-10-2016, 04:06 AM
I don't think this problem has been resolved either.
ALL my games are missing.
Uplay, what you going to do with all these peoples account so screwed up?????
We all have paid to use this service and you guys keep jacking us around!