PDA

View Full Version : Governor abilities?

Envy1337
09-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Not sure if I'm missing something but it looks like no governor ability works o_O Tried Dwelling bonus, building build gold cost reduction, morale bonus and the prices and amount of units don't change =/ Do you have to do something special to activate governor abilities ?

RobvD84
09-03-2015, 11:08 AM
If you are in your town you have to drag the hero portrait to the upper left where there is a an icon for the governor. I think there should be a bit better way to activate the governor ability, but for now this is one of those few things that doesn't have that high priority that Ubi needs to adress.

Envy1337
09-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Whoah thanks I didn't notice that at all :D I thought it was activated by simply being in a town... oh well :D

RobvD84
09-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Yes i know that in H4 most of the time you only needed to visit that town. Ofcourse you could still change it (you still needed to know how). But yeah this is 1 of those things you just need to know. It's not easy to notice i guess. I only knew it before i played beta 1 because it was shown to us what to do. Otherwise i would have to find out myself too.