PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - 2015

Uplaymarcosacc
09-03-2015, 10:24 AM
Hi. I am starting my advenrute with black flag again from begining. Is there enyone who still plays AC4 ?

strigoi1958
09-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum... With sales on and discounted prices and people replaying their library of AC games... there are definitely still people playing AC4... I'd be replaying it right now if a certain PC company in Bolton England would finish building my PC I ordered 15 days ago ... I will not mention them but if people SCAN my posts they'll know who these slackers are;)

At present the forum is just getting near the frenzied stage before the release of this years game SYNDICATE.... the forum ebbs and flows between speculation and not wanting to visit in case of seeing a spoiler accidentally so sometimes it feels like less people are here....

But as soon as someone sees this post who is playing they'll join you in kenways fleet I'm sure.

But if you just need some answers then feel free to post questions.

i_Stefan
09-03-2015, 03:17 PM
I miss being a Pirate!

I was tempted to start again but time constraints at work stopped this, Meh!

jonathan7882
09-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum... With sales on and discounted prices and people replaying their library of AC games... there are definitely still people playing AC4... I'd be replaying it right now if a certain PC company in Bolton England would finish building my PC I ordered 15 days ago ... I will not mention them but if people SCAN my posts they'll know who these slackers are;)

At present the forum is just getting near the frenzied stage before the release of this years game SYNDICATE.... the forum ebbs and flows between speculation and not wanting to visit in case of seeing a spoiler accidentally so sometimes it feels like less people are here....

But as soon as someone sees this post who is playing they'll join you in kenways fleet I'm sure.

But if you just need some answers then feel free to post questions.
LOL I may be here in the states but I could have built it for you faster.

TreadLife
10-07-2015, 06:12 PM
I've been playing it for a couple weeks now. It's good, besides occasional random crashes. But, I'm annoyed at the nice items that are locked behind "community challenges" that they don't seem to bother running anymore.