PDA

View Full Version : awsome site for engine sounds

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 05:48 AM
There is a new site called La Sierra Soarers that has 4 pages of aircraft engine sounds ranging from Tiger Moths to B1. The FW 190, BF 109, Ju88 and F4-U sounds raise goose bumps (I'm prejudiced to the LW). There is also a sound of a Spitfire making a strafing run. The US, USSR, Japan, GB, Germany and Italy are represented. Check it out!

By the way, I got my first fighter on FB yesterday. It was very satisfying after being shot down about a hundred times. I had a B239 against I-153. I am still a newbee.

Deutscheland siegt an allen fronten!

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 05:48 AM
There is a new site called La Sierra Soarers that has 4 pages of aircraft engine sounds ranging from Tiger Moths to B1. The FW 190, BF 109, Ju88 and F4-U sounds raise goose bumps (I'm prejudiced to the LW). There is also a sound of a Spitfire making a strafing run. The US, USSR, Japan, GB, Germany and Italy are represented. Check it out!

By the way, I got my first fighter on FB yesterday. It was very satisfying after being shot down about a hundred times. I had a B239 against I-153. I am still a newbee.

Deutscheland siegt an allen fronten!

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 06:25 AM
link?
-
-

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 08:30 AM
I found it.

http://lsss.homestead.com/Aircraft_Pictures_and_Sounds.html

I'd never join a club that would have ME as a member!!.

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 08:28 PM
I am not enough of a computer person yet to install links. I just typed in la sierra soarers in my general search and went to the site that way. They are a model airplane club, but the WW2 fighter and bomber sounds are great.

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 08:43 PM
hi,

That are the real sounds.

The sounds in il2/il2fb are much different.

Martin van Vuuren
Rotterdam/Holland
"hornetsting"