PDA

View Full Version : The Rooks

legendvinu
09-02-2015, 06:56 AM
WOW great first of all Thanks to ubisoft for making it a Kickass single player game play :rolleyes: (hate the multi player though):mad: :pand Thanks to Mr.Marc He said that Your gang follows you everywhere in the city He also told that if you are in a carriage they will hop on to your carriage and if there is no spot left they will hijack another carriage :rolleyes: .wow it will lead on to a great game play situations wow . I wonder will there be like games to play in the game like some sport? In present day I know they concentrate to show that stupid helix Machine which kills present day story line but it also allows us to see different from animus :eek: .I think there will be two main protagonist and we can switch between them tooo in present day.Now our hero is Helix:mad::confused: but its great Hope there are twins in present day tooo. It would be Great if Ubisoft makes videos about the character and explains to us like in assassin's creed 2 where if you want to know about a person it was like a documentary video in game it would be great to see and you know i am little lazy in reading a "big para":o What is the power of the Shroud? POE?? the white room returns wow it's great. My idea is when there is white room then there must be a 3rd person game play in present day and I would love if it is going to be twins too. I also want to see game play which shows the teamwork between the twins.Will there be Assassin's council like in unity? Will there be cafe theatre or villa thing in syndicate?

Jessigirl2013
09-02-2015, 02:30 PM
We can only judge it when the game is final ;)

legendvinu
09-04-2015, 05:52 AM
We can only judge it when the game is final ;)

Jessigirl2013 what is your idea?? every one has one right? it would be legend you know

Jessigirl2013
09-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Jessigirl2013 what is your idea?? every one has one right? it would be legend you know

I'm just looking forward to a game that looks like Unity but actually works... As I still cant get Unity to work properly and I'm waiting for another patch for it.

The invisibility though...

That needs to go ... or be given at the end.
Talk about gamebreaking...

legendvinu
09-05-2015, 03:38 PM
I'm just looking forward to a game that looks like Unity but actually works... As I still cant get Unity to work properly and I'm waiting for another patch for it.

The invisibility though...

That needs to go ... or be given at the end.
Talk about gamebreaking...

wow I completed it though I LOVE assassin's creed

strigoi1958
09-05-2015, 05:05 PM
WOW great first of all Thanks to ubisoft for making it a Kickass single player game play :rolleyes: (hate the multi player though):mad: :pand Thanks to Mr.Marc He said that Your gang follows you everywhere in the city He also told that if you are in a carriage they will hop on to your carriage and if there is no spot left they will hijack another carriage :rolleyes: .wow it will lead on to a great game play situations wow . I wonder will there be like games to play in the game like some sport? In present day I know they concentrate to show that stupid helix Machine which kills present day story line but it also allows us to see different from animus :eek: .I think there will be two main protagonist and we can switch between them tooo in present day.Now our hero is Helix:mad::confused: but its great Hope there are twins in present day tooo. It would be Great if Ubisoft makes videos about the character and explains to us like in assassin's creed 2 where if you want to know about a person it was like a documentary video in game it would be great to see and you know i am little lazy in reading a "big para":o What is the power of the Shroud? POE?? the white room returns wow it's great. My idea is when there is white room then there must be a 3rd person game play in present day and I would love if it is going to be twins too. I also want to see game play which shows the teamwork between the twins.Will there be Assassin's council like in unity? Will there be cafe theatre or villa thing in syndicate?

I never really liked multiplayer which is why Ubi have always been my favourite game company... the length of time in campaigns combined with so many other things to see and do have been brilliant, plus the desire to replay them as soon as it ends is great compared with 3 hour COD campaigns...
But Kenways fleet showed me how helpful others can be online and then in Unity ... my biggest problem was ... myself... I had assumed online gamers to all be 13 or have an extremely childish mentality... Unity not only showed me how nice (and how much more intelligent other gamers are compared to me ) I have made friends from around the world, I have seen some new techniques and styles of playing... and become more assassin like than I ever could on my own. I've enjoyed learning and teaching others and when a team works together very well it is very satisfying.

The gangs.... There's a thread I started about the NPC's in Unity and how brilliant they are... and people found many examples like the man in the boat full of cats... the man throwing a bucket of water, or a group looking into a sedan chair and then arguing and much more so the NPC's are important and if we take the time to look I expect we'll find great things in Syndicate... We better start a thread (obviously using spoiler protection) when syndicate releases and see what we can find.

mini games... I hope so... in past games they've always been an added bonus.

I started a thread on making MD work so we can always post ideas there hoping they may get noticed... so the helix might evolve back to MD...

I'm not sure about the rest... as hard as I struggle I am trying to limit what I watch so it is all as new to me when I play :D

Invisibility is optional... all of us are experienced enough to not need it but it might help new players learn to like stealth and become AC fans. For me it is just a different way of doing something we have learnt. It is a button we press that give us the same effect as cover or environment blend... much much less effective than blending into a moving group and walking past guards like Ezio did ... so it's usefulness is limited.

And the difficulty with having pc's with such a huge number of parts and configurations means... no matter how much effort any company puts into making every game as compatible as possible... 1 or 2 systems throw up a problem that should be able to sort out but seems to defy all tried and tested solutions and unfortunately it seems Jessi has one of these :(

legendvinu
09-07-2015, 06:27 AM
I never really liked multiplayer which is why Ubi have always been my favourite game company... the length of time in campaigns combined with so many other things to see and do have been brilliant, plus the desire to replay them as soon as it ends is great compared with 3 hour COD campaigns...
But Kenways fleet showed me how helpful others can be online and then in Unity ... my biggest problem was ... myself... I had assumed online gamers to all be 13 or have an extremely childish mentality... Unity not only showed me how nice (and how much more intelligent other gamers are compared to me ) I have made friends from around the world, I have seen some new techniques and styles of playing... and become more assassin like than I ever could on my own. I've enjoyed learning and teaching others and when a team works together very well it is very satisfying.

The gangs.... There's a thread I started about the NPC's in Unity and how brilliant they are... and people found many examples like the man in the boat full of cats... the man throwing a bucket of water, or a group looking into a sedan chair and then arguing and much more so the NPC's are important and if we take the time to look I expect we'll find great things in Syndicate... We better start a thread (obviously using spoiler protection) when syndicate releases and see what we can find.

mini games... I hope so... in past games they've always been an added bonus.

I started a thread on making MD work so we can always post ideas there hoping they may get noticed... so the helix might evolve back to MD...

I'm not sure about the rest... as hard as I struggle I am trying to limit what I watch so it is all as new to me when I play :D

Invisibility is optional... all of us are experienced enough to not need it but it might help new players learn to like stealth and become AC fans. For me it is just a different way of doing something we have learnt. It is a button we press that give us the same effect as cover or environment blend... much much less effective than blending into a moving group and walking past guards like Ezio did ... so it's usefulness is limited.

And the difficulty with having pc's with such a huge number of parts and configurations means... no matter how much effort any company puts into making every game as compatible as possible... 1 or 2 systems throw up a problem that should be able to sort out but seems to defy all tried and tested solutions and unfortunately it seems Jessi has one of these :(

WOW that was nice from You strigoi1958 great!! Thanks but You play in which platform?? pc ps4 or xbox1 In India all the three are costly but I managed to assemble a good pc and I hope so And whats sad is You guys and girls have big advantages which i am not having Hope You understand whats it is.. Anyway thanks ubisoft I have made some friends and hope there is 3rd person gameplay in modern day storyline U have learnt different techniques if i have multiplayer i would have challenged you to a game hope someday i will buy xboxone or ps4 and see whos best

strigoi1958
09-07-2015, 02:16 PM
I have an xbox but it is only used at christmas with the kinnect and the whole family show we have no rhythm by trying to play dance games (drunk ;)). I live on my PC.... the very first guy I played along side in co-op lives in India... he hasn't been on the forum for a little while but he is LeonJim here and red dawn on steam and apart from hundreds of hours in Unity we did play GTA V together as well... I think he's replaying Farcry 4 at the moment (another brilliant game thanks Ubi).

He taught me stealth ... just following him in co-op taught me how to ghost missions and heists unseen. Others taught me the art of distraction and one guy ran through heists using smoke bombs to finish them in ridiculously fast times.

NightmareGK13 with whom I still co-op in games now, taught me tactics and the importance of observation and planning... and timing kills to synch.

I have played with players from every continent in the world and they have all been genuinely nice people and all had a good sense of humour... it's nice to know that when anyone (especially me) made a mistake and we needed to restart... nobody got angry.. we just encouraged each other and maybe a gentle tongue in cheek remark to get us laughing... Maybe AC fans are different, because other multiplayer games I've met some people who could really do with a lesson in manners and anger management.

legendvinu
09-08-2015, 10:05 AM
I have an xbox but it is only used at christmas with the kinnect and the whole family show we have no rhythm by trying to play dance games (drunk ;)). I live on my PC.... the very first guy I played along side in co-op lives in India... he hasn't been on the forum for a little while but he is LeonJim here and red dawn on steam and apart from hundreds of hours in Unity we did play GTA V together as well... I think he's replaying Farcry 4 at the moment (another brilliant game thanks Ubi).

He taught me stealth ... just following him in co-op taught me how to ghost missions and heists unseen. Others taught me the art of distraction and one guy ran through heists using smoke bombs to finish them in ridiculously fast times.

NightmareGK13 with whom I still co-op in games now, taught me tactics and the importance of observation and planning... and timing kills to synch.

I have played with players from every continent in the world and they have all been genuinely nice people and all had a good sense of humour... it's nice to know that when anyone (especially me) made a mistake and we needed to restart... nobody got angry.. we just encouraged each other and maybe a gentle tongue in cheek remark to get us laughing... Maybe AC fans are different, because other multiplayer games I've met some people who could really do with a lesson in manners and anger management.

Welcome to the Brotherhood:cool: