PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Unlocking Altair Outfit in AC: Unity

MrRedMarshmalow
09-01-2015, 05:51 PM
So I am very confused and frustrated. I have played the Companion App for a really long time now (I have almost all the best assassin's and missions unlocked) and I am a level 5 on AC Initiates. Everyone said that that was how you unlock Altair's outfit for the game: I did not unlock it though. So I got all the intel from the Rift missions and finally got a notification in-game that said that to unlock my new outfit I have to go to the Old Assassin's Den...where is this? I can't access the outfit from the customization menu, from the armor room, or any of the shops. There isn't even a check-mark next to "Complete Rift Missions" when I look at Altair's outfit in the Armor room. Am I doing something wrong or is the game just being dumb?

Going4Quests
09-26-2015, 07:59 PM
I believe you need to succeed the gain more data bonusses. That's also the requirement for 100% synch.. I'm also strugglign with it. :P

timpbader
09-27-2015, 08:57 PM
This should get you what you are looking for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weDpp25FqeI

Only 1 badge shows up per playthrough of each mission. So you have to keep replaying it until you see the badge you are looking for.