PDA

View Full Version : Shadow council achievements

ViviFab
09-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Hello,

I can't gain the "played might & magic heroes VI" achievement in my shadow council profile although I played it (through UPlay)
both before and after creating my profile. Do I need to be logged on my shadow council profile when playing HMM6 to have the
badge?
Thanks a lot.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-02-2015, 10:08 AM
Hi ViviFab and welcome to the forums, you will need to use the same Uplay account as The Shadow Council.

Thanks

ViviFab
09-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Hi ViviFab and welcome to the forums, you will need to use the same Uplay account as The Shadow Council.

Thanks

Well, I used the same account. As far as I remember, I just logged in with my Uplay account and chose an avatar and a presenting line when
creating my Shadow Council profile...

Fireseed
09-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Same on me. Played Might & Magic Heroes VI and Might & Magic X Legacy, with the same account as used for The Shadow Council. Both are not counted.

Please check.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Hi ViviFab and Fireseed, could you provide your usernames on Shadow Council, so we can check this please?

Thanks

ViviFab
09-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Hi,
my username on the Shadiw Council is exactly the same as here, ViviFab, with the exact same spelling...
Nice of you to check anyway, it's not such a big deal, but hey, we like those shiny badges!

ViviFab
09-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Got my badge, happy!
Thanks a lot Ubi team, now, a bit of work before releasing MMH7?
Good luck and have an ear for what old fans have to say...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-07-2015, 03:28 PM
You are welcome ViviFab :)

And we will do.

Fireseed
09-07-2015, 08:41 PM
@Ubi-MoshiMoshi:
"Played Might & Magic Heroes VI" doesn´t count in my shadow council profile. Could you please so kindly and... ;)

Marblethrone
09-11-2015, 08:16 PM
I also still don't have the "Played M&M Heroes VI" achievement on the Shadow Council. When is this going to be added?

For the record, I use the same username there as I do here.

Fireseed
09-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Got it yestersday, thanks to Ubi-MoshiMosh :)

@Marblethrone: Right step to post it here, I´m sure you will get yours in the following days.

Marblethrone
09-12-2015, 04:55 PM
And it has been added now :D. Thanks for the quick action, whoever is in charge of achievement-adding!

I think I'm really one of the people who deserves that achievement the most. I've spent a lot of time playing H6, and I still go back to it. Where others have decided to let it go, I'm still around to play it :P. So yea, not having that achievement kind of looks odd on my page, in that regard.

Miks_ya
09-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Hello, I too didn't receive achievement "played might & magic heroes VI", you can help me?
Thanks in advance :)

broui
09-13-2015, 12:29 AM
I have and play H5 and H6 through Steam.

My Shadow Council name is the same.

thanks in advance

DimaJeydar
09-13-2015, 08:52 AM
Hello, I am one of those who didn't receive achievement "played might & magic heroes VI", but also, I think I should get achievements "activist" and "creative", because there are my art on Shadow Council.
https://mmh7.ubi.com/ru/blog/post/view/dungeons-vs-inferno-community-showcase
https://static14.cdn.ubi.com/0004/prod/images/141022_Community_Showcase/MM_FanArt_DimaJeydar.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Woopertooper
09-13-2015, 02:21 PM
Hey, I'm missing the "Faithful" achievement too when I've played MMH:6 on Uplay as well as "Creative" I've posted a number of UGC on the blog