PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Community Podcast - The Final Episode

RinoTheBouncer
08-31-2015, 09:33 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm happy to present to you the final episode of the Assassin's Creed Community Podcast which I'm glad to be part of, with Fatal, SixKeys and Zero Regen.

We discussed our experience at Gamescom as Star Players as well a the Evie Frye demo of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNw0FvoUAAEYRFN.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE75vUw8OWs

I hope you enjoy it.

EmptyCrustacean
08-31-2015, 10:46 PM
Wow. It's strange to hear FMs voices for the first time. Reminds me that we're all real people if that makes any sense.

Locopells
09-01-2015, 01:00 AM
Would this be the time to say I'm really SkyNet?! :cool:

kosmoscreed
09-01-2015, 04:36 AM
I liked the podcast, sad to see it go, specially with ACS so close, this is when we need more people talking about the game. We will always have Animus Island I guess.

SixKeys
09-01-2015, 11:46 AM
This was fun to do as it was more freeflowing than most episodes. We didn't have any questions to answer apart from a few by Zero_regen, so we just basically bounced from topic to topic. It's a shame this is the last time. :(

GunnerGalactico
09-02-2015, 01:38 PM
Really disappointed to hear that this is the final episode. For what it is worth, I really enjoyed all the topics that were discussed.

Fatal-Feit
09-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Nothing on the improved audio quality? I invested some greens on a decent microphone. :p

I liked the podcast, sad to see it go, specially with ACS so close, this is when we need more people talking about the game. We will always have Animus Island I guess.

They're the Helix Island now. =p

This was fun to do as it was more freeflowing than most episodes. We didn't have any questions to answer apart from a few by Zero_regen, so we just basically bounced from topic to topic. It's a shame this is the last time. :(

TBH, I very much enjoyed the discussion like any episodes we've had before. The free-flowing discussions added an element that kept the conversation feeling relaxed and offered more opportunities to really get in-depth with your answers.