PDA

View Full Version : Runaway skills bugged!

sleipnir79
08-30-2015, 11:35 PM
Hello,

I started the game recently and I only played with the Runaway so far (lvl 16 atm).

I noticed that some of her skills are bugged ... mostly "Headbang" wich is supposed to deal "huge amount of damage" but deals 0 ... and the description of the skills says 0, too.

If any dev could take a look at her skills, that would be awesome. This character looks pretty weak compared to other classes and it's kinda disapointing ... and the bugged skills doesn't help.

ulti.K
08-31-2015, 01:52 AM
Hello,

I started the game recently and I only played with the Runaway so far (lvl 16 atm).

I noticed that some of her skills are bugged ... mostly "Headbang" wich is supposed to deal "huge amount of damage" but deals 0 ... and the description of the skills says 0, too.

If any dev could take a look at her skills, that would be awesome. This character looks pretty weak compared to other classes and it's kinda disapointing ... and the bugged skills doesn't help.

This is a known issue. Whether it will be addressed or not is a whole thing by itself. And actually, runaway isn't weak at all.

x-BlackKnight-x
08-31-2015, 06:32 PM
The whole game is bugged, and has been for years.
Recommendation?
Uninstall.