PDA

View Full Version : Clan with Military Experience?

LeviathanTM
08-30-2015, 08:56 PM
I am wondering if anyone that is interested in this game will have or does have any military experience? I would personally like to join a clan that has this although not necessary. This is a far cry from being anywhere remotely close to military but I do have experience with Milsim. Some of my very close friends are current or former military I am not the best asset to have but I pull my own weight. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you may be interested.

DAWN-DaMann22
09-01-2015, 01:27 AM
Hey Leviathan, I am DaMann22, leader of Quantum Dawn Gaming. First I would like to say that as far as I know we have no one with RL military experience. However what we lack in RL experience we have in spades in Arma and Planetside 2. While a military background does help with maturity level, I believe having a strong, like-minded squad is more important. We have no problem calling out targets, flanking maneuvers, bases of fire, and more. But will taylor fit the gameplay to suit the game mechanics. When I am running a squad I will want complete control of our members with tactical discipline and could use others who share in that goal. So if you're interested in joining us check us out at QuantumDawn.com. Or if you have any questions let me know.

Personally most of my guys want to play this game more like Arma and not like CoD. So anyone who also shares this sentiment you are invited to join us.

SF_Nasse
09-16-2015, 07:38 PM
Hello Leviathan. Team Special Forces (www.team-sf.com) has over 2000 members with many ex and current service members from all around the world in its ranks. We are always looking for more players to join our ranks and we are branching out into The Division. Currently we have 26 members ready to go.