PDA

View Full Version : Please don't force us to watch other humans' battles in multiplayer

BelRi0se
08-30-2015, 09:12 AM
hey Ubi,

I like the game so far, way more than mmh6 at least.

I am really happy that you re-introduced sim turns, however forcing every player to watch the battles of your opponents or allies kills it. There is no point in playing sim turns if you have to sit and wait everytime another human player wants to fight a neutral.

Worse than this, since you have to watch the battles of your human opponents, you know exactly which unit they have (even though you can't see the numbers at first, but even this is bugged since once a unit takes damage, you can see the numbers as a specator).

please fix

HerrBert
08-30-2015, 11:15 AM
I like the option you can watch your Team mate but there should be a pop up if i like to watch or not

you should not be able to watch your human opponent only if you play in team

el_mirkea
08-30-2015, 02:34 PM
I like the option you can watch your Team mate but there should be a pop up if i like to watch or not

you should not be able to watch your human opponent only if you play in team

this
it should be optional, and only for team mates

Sir_Magnetron
08-30-2015, 02:50 PM
Agree, showing your enemy how he fights is not the way to go. Make it optional and only for your own team, and then it's ok.

MoritzBradtke
08-30-2015, 03:19 PM
while i dont think the Feature is bad, i have to wonder, how is this working? arent sim turns to be turns where everyone Play and also fights at the same time? how is this poissible if ure stuck in opponents turns?