PDA

View Full Version : Warfare units bugged

Sybarite22
08-30-2015, 07:01 AM
Hi all,
Would post this in the beta bug area but can't for some reason.

It seems all siege and warfare units do not go up in damage as they are suppose to. For example my Haven ballista is is max level 7 (from the warfare tree) said it will do 2000 damage and kill X units. When it fires however it does around 150 and kills no where near that of the stated amount. As a side note the other skills like shoot 3 times and pick who you shoot ect are working just the damage seems off.

el_mirkea
08-30-2015, 02:20 PM
+1 to this
sylvan ballista (fully maxed out on the warfare skill tree) says it will do X damage but when firing it will be much smaller. I think the damage that it does is correct (otherwise it would be extremely over powered), it's just that the number that it SAYS it will do is wrong (since it has like a 40x damage multiplayer in the info popup)

Sybarite22
08-31-2015, 02:18 AM
it's just that the number that it SAYS it will do is wrong (since it has like a 40x damage multiplayer in the info popup)

That's the part I am not sure which one is wrong. 2000 something damage a shoot would be op. atm though 150 3 is weak considering you have thrown 5 - 7 skill points at it.