PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Immortal Hero in City

waszak
08-30-2015, 12:03 AM
Today I was playing the game and I left city leaving some scout hero with few units. I bought second hero with units and added them to my scout hero cuz I was attacked.
I put second hero with 1 unit (down row). He was attacked he died but AI player didn't attacked city he retreated.
Next Turn died hero is a live in (down row).with army same as I bough him. So I had x2 units. This hero is visible only in city screen but not in map world.
My city can't be attacked and I probably can't leave city either. I will probably try to swap hero with garrison with down row.

Ps. Top row is garrison but I don't knew how to name second row in city(in English).

JezzaStan
08-30-2015, 01:35 AM
I have had this bug as well. Only I was attacking. Have 2 town in a game I cannot take over as they have these heroes in them. Bug should be easy enough to recreate. Simply have a Hero in the towns garrison have it lose. Hero will then be in the garrison and it doesn't matter how many times you beat them they keep the town. Have the game saved if that helps.