PDA

View Full Version : What strikes me ...

Nymeus
08-29-2015, 11:57 AM
The game seems good, a bit odd sometimes, but good, remind me of a HoMM3 mixed with some elements of the 4.

Well, that said, what strikes me is the time we have to wait for the AI to end the turn. Played the four maps, and no matter how many players you have, it take the same horrendous time. I hoped I would not see that again after the failure of the 5 on that matter, but it seemed it has made a come back.
Plus, I don't need to mention I think that my CPU is just BURNING with no reason at all, considering I have a beast machine to play it, there seems to be a optimisation issue to couple it with.

So let's be honest here : I won't buy the game, for that only reason, I won't buy it. Be it said ubisoft. And don't tell me it's a beta or wathever and it will be fixed blablabla. Fixe it. I can play a good ****load of game that are not half what this one is, or can be, but I can't, and won't play it, if this issue isn't fixed. So before you start anything new or even fix the bug of a tree not in the right place or a troll bridge appearing in combat, fixe THAT first of all.

Alex1Din
08-30-2015, 08:46 AM
Well, that said, what strikes me is the time we have to wait for the AI to end the turn. Played the four maps, and no matter how many players you have, it take the same horrendous time.

Fully agree with this statement.

readymeal911
08-30-2015, 11:47 AM
Fully agree with this statement.

count me in... playing the map with 1 AI was already painful but playing against 3 others was just too much... around 2 minutes wait between turns... and that s just at the start of the map... I don t mind waiting that time or more when i play against real players but surely not against the computer... i went back to HMM 3... holy smoke... it s too fast now :) and please don t tell us it s due to our computers... heroes is not by definition a game using fancy graphics or difficult computer calculations...

I am more than happy to test more but i just don t have that much time to waste.

BTW i haven t been able to use higher than the basic ones??? have i missed something obvious?

Cheers,