PDA

View Full Version : Creatures abilities

BearableGoose6
08-29-2015, 10:13 AM
Just started playing for 20 mins. I am wondering how do you check the creatures abilities in detail? I check the settings and keybindings. I still have no idea how to do that.

chouia
08-29-2015, 12:14 PM
Yes, it's really ennoying!
Nearly every advanced creature get a special ability, but I can only see the circle, not the description. At least, outside battle. When you start the game, a circle is not enough...

When you are outside battle, you have to keep right-click pushed to see units' information (in heroes' troops, or in castle unit's market). So I can't find how to see the abilty's description.

However, in battle, if you just right-click on a creature, the unit's information frame stays on screen, so you can move the mouse over the circle to read the ability's description.

Alex1Din
08-30-2015, 08:48 AM
I also have this problem and can see creatures abilities only in the battle

BearableGoose6
08-30-2015, 09:14 AM
i gave up playing when i cannot see the creatures abilities. I cant seem to motivate myself to play.

el_mirkea
08-30-2015, 02:23 PM
Add a proper creature info window (that can work outside of battles).
You should also add, in the same creature info window, creature animations like in heroes 3 as this would improve immersion

MoritzBradtke
08-30-2015, 03:14 PM
this belongs to closed beta Feedback Forum and yes i think this is missing in the game