PDA

View Full Version : Good job, ubi

Karastrasza
08-28-2015, 04:44 PM
Moving and locking all the threads posted to date was a really bad idea. Especially with all these new protocols you've set up for reporting bugs.

Maybe you have people who will actually play along, but we're not your employees. We paid for the game, and top-dollar, too. You should be delving for advice given to polish the last things that need fixed, tweaked, or added, not making it more difficult by setting up a system where, potentially, anything not following your format has an excuse to get ignored and make it into release as happened with Heroes 6.

This is absurd. I had so many more things to point out in my generosity of spirit, hoping to see Heroes games successful again, but you guys seem as overly bureaucratic in your operations as ever, and because of that, I have no more feedback to offer you.

Listen to your posters who aren't yet so disillusioned. People like us know this series best. And good luck. You'll need it.

Rawrena
08-28-2015, 07:26 PM
Hi Karastrasza,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. There was an issue with our forum permissions which caused threads to become locked when moved into the appropriate Closed Beta forums. The following should now be fixed:

- Players participating in the Closed Beta should be able to post and reply to threads in the Closed Beta forums and
- Players not participating in the Closed Beta should be able to see threads in Closed Beta forums, but not post or reply.

If this is not the case or there are other issues of locked threads coming up, please send me or your other Forum Managers a private message so we can investigate.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.