PDA

View Full Version : Need Help ! Congratulations! You have been selected to access the BETA!

stingmoggie
08-26-2015, 11:05 PM
I received an email indicating that I've been selected to access the beta and when I click on the "PLAY NOW" button on email, it redirects me to offical beta page but there is no download link. How can I activate/play ?

PS: there is no beta key in the email

bigaxd
08-27-2015, 06:50 AM
Í have the exact same problem, asked on a couple threads. nobody seems to be answering

sunny-u7
08-27-2015, 10:13 AM
Ich habe die Mail mit dem Key schon ein paar Tage früher bekommen, am 21.08.15. Schau doch mal nach, ob du auch eine frühere Mail mit Key hast.

Ubi-Houck
08-27-2015, 10:28 AM
Hello, everyone,

I have check all three of your accounts and you should have the beta already on your accounts. You should see the beta on the Uplay client. If you do not have the Uplay client installed already, you can download it here:

https://ubistatic3-a.akamaihd.net/orbit/launcher_installer/UplayInstaller.exe

Once you have downloaded and installed the Uplay client, you should be able to login with your Uplay account and see the beta in the Games tab.

If you are still having issues, please let me know.

Sunny-u7, As this forum is managed by Ubisoft US and UK teams we ask that all posts on this board are made in English so we can effectively moderate. Ubisoft official forums are available in other major European languages, you can find these linked from your local Ubi.com.

Thanks

sunny-u7
08-27-2015, 10:48 AM
Sunny-u7, As this forum is managed by Ubisoft US and UK teams we ask that all posts on this board are made in English so we can effectively moderate. Ubisoft official forums are available in other major European languages, you can find these linked from your local Ubi.com.

Ok, I want to try.

Mareeck
08-27-2015, 01:04 PM
Even though the beta site is still running badly somehow I managed to redeem my code. Unfortunately I did not get an email with the code and the beta site tells me that my beta access was secured. Is there a problem with code redeeming in general? Should I try and reach someone from support? Waiting for any information because so at I couldn't find anything

MisticKRUS93
08-27-2015, 01:27 PM
Hello, everyone,

I have check all three of your accounts and you should have the beta already on your accounts. You should see the beta on the Uplay client. If you do not have the Uplay client installed already, you can download it here:

Once you have downloaded and installed the Uplay client, you should be able to login with your Uplay account and see the beta in the Games tab.

If you are still having issues, please let me know.

Thanks

Hello! I have the same issue too. Can you fix it please? Iv redeemed code from email but game doesnt appear in Uplay (

Ubi-Houck
08-27-2015, 02:59 PM
Even though the beta site is still running badly somehow I managed to redeem my code. Unfortunately I did not get an email with the code and the beta site tells me that my beta access was secured. Is there a problem with code redeeming in general? Should I try and reach someone from support? Waiting for any information because so at I couldn't find anything

Hello! I have the same issue too. Can you fix it please? Iv redeemed code from email but game doesnt appear in Uplay (

Hey,

I have checked both of your accounts and I can see the beta is activated on your Uplay accounts. Please download and install the Uplay client from here:

Once installed, please login using the same accounts you use to login to the forums. In the games tab, you should see the Might & Magic Heroes VII Beta. You can then click on that icon, which will allow you to download and install the game.

Please let me know if you have any issues with these steps.

Thanks

MisticKRUS93
08-27-2015, 03:17 PM
Hey,

I have check both of your accounts and I can see the beta is activated on your Uplay accounts. Please download and install the Uplay client from here:

Once installed, please login using the same accounts you use to login to the forums. In the games tab, you should see the Might & Magic Heroes VII Beta. You can then click on that icon, which will allow you to download and install the game.

Please let me know if you have any issues with these steps.

Thanks

Still nothing (
http://i60.tinypic.com/2004rgi.jpg

Ubi-Houck
08-27-2015, 03:43 PM
Still nothing (
http://i60.tinypic.com/2004rgi.jpg

Hello again,

Thank you for the screenshot. The account in the screenshot seems to be a different account than the one you are using on the forums. I can check that other account for you. What is the username on the top right of the Uplay client?

Thanks

MisticKRUS93
08-27-2015, 04:59 PM
Hello again,

Thank you for the screenshot. The account in the screenshot seems to be a different account than the one you are using on the forums. I can check that other account for you. What is the username on the top right of the Uplay client?

Thanks

Ouch! You are right-iv redeemed code on wrong account(MisticKRUS93). So theres another question: can I transfer beta access to my primary account (MisticK93RUS)?
Anyway thanks for your help :)

Vikars
08-27-2015, 07:16 PM
I'm having the exact same problem, I registered my beta key on the website, (The website acknowledges the fact I know have "secured my access to the Beta") but I still don't see anything appear in uPlay, is there something I did wrong ?

(I'm using the same account as the one I'm writing this right now)

----------EDIT---------
Problem solved, it appears on uplay now ;)

Ubi-Houck
08-28-2015, 10:38 AM
Ouch! You are right-iv redeemed code on wrong account(MisticKRUS93). So theres another question: can I transfer beta access to my primary account (MisticK93RUS)?
Anyway thanks for your help :)

I'm glad you were able to find the correct account. I have granted beta access to your main account. I hope this makes things easier.

MisticKRUS93
08-29-2015, 03:37 AM
I'm glad you were able to find the correct account. I have granted beta access to your main account. I hope this makes things easier.

wow thanks a lot! Best support ever! ^_^ Oh would you be such a kind, one more question-why I cant create or reply threads in CB subforums, and main account even doesnt have a permission to see CB subforums. Thanks!

Ubi-Houck
08-29-2015, 01:44 PM
wow thanks a lot! Best support ever! ^_^ Oh would you be such a kind, one more question-why I cant create or reply threads in CB subforums, and main account even doesnt have a permission to see CB subforums. Thanks!

You're welcome and thank you for the compliment.

I have asked one of the Community Managers to look into your permissions for the Closed Beta forums. Can you please try again to see if you can create or reply to a thread?

Thanks