PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate is coming to PC **ON NOVEMBER 19TH**

UbiJustin
08-26-2015, 06:07 PM
Hey Assassins!

The UbiBlog has released some details on the launch plan for Assassin's Creed Syndicate on PC; releasing this November. To read the full article, please follow this link (http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-syndicate-pc-release-date/).

Here is also the copy&paste of the article for those of you who don't like external links:

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate will be releasing on PC worldwide on November 19, less than a month after the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. But why is it coming out after the console versions? Sam Kovalev, Studio Production Manager at Ubisoft Kiev, tells us the development team is dedicated to ensuring PC players get the most stable, optimized version of the game on day one.

“We have introduced several new improvements to our production pipeline and validation process, which allowed us to focus on polishing, stabilizing and optimizing the PC version very early on in the project,” says Kovalev. “This has been one of the top priorities for the production team this year.”

But even with these new processes in place and everything running on schedule, the team still wants to let Assassin’s Creed Syndicate cook for a little while longer before releasing it on PC, so as to give players the optimal experience. “The additional four weeks are for us to really bear down and finalize all of the polish and optimization, to make sure the game and all of its systems are stable when it launches, so it runs smoothly for all players starting on day one,” explains Kovalev.

The team in Kiev is working to accommodate the myriad PC setups as they optimize the game. Kovalev tells us that PC requirements are still being finalized, and said that there will be no locks on the game as far as framerate and resolution goes. The recommended system requirements will target 1080p and 30 FPS.

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on October 23, and PC on November 19.

RVSage
08-26-2015, 07:30 PM
Here is hoping for a great port :) Thanks :)

Between can you clarify on the following:
"The target recommended settings are 1080p 30 FPS", says the article, which is not going to go well with PC users, was this supposed to be the minimum target or they did they mean actually 1080P 60 fps?

considering similar requirements as Unity, 30 fps @1080P on a GTX 780 wont go well with audience. This needs to clarified by the PR. Would be great we can have a better understanding of the statement.

Personally I consider 30 FPS playable but that on a GTX 780 would be considered bad optimization. I guess this needs to be clarified, before people blow it big

D.I.D.
08-27-2015, 06:19 PM
What RV said, also with what kinds of settings? Is that for high/ultra, medium, low?

RaresAntoniu
08-28-2015, 07:50 PM
You destroyed AC3 with The Tyranny of King Washington DLC, now you destroy Syndicate with that pathetic rope and that stupid invisibility. Congratulations! You just lost a fan.

sheby1911
09-01-2015, 12:45 AM
The rope is fine but the invisibility?!? I guess I'll never use it in game no matter what.

strigoi1958
09-01-2015, 12:11 PM
The rope is fine but the invisibility?!? I guess I'll never use it in game no matter what.

invisibility is an optional skill so nobody needs to buy it or use it... it is just the same as cover or blend and far less effective as Ezio blending into a group and just walking into restricted areas without any input from us... therefore it is unimportant.
The rope.... we used conveniently placed ziplines with Ezio and the hookblade and as time has advanced forward I see no difference except we can place the lines now... don't forget we had parachutes and flying in previous games but I don't recall anyone complaining about them and they were far more out of place... if it helps you to get through it... imagine this is technology given to us by the first civilisation.

i_Stefan
09-03-2015, 03:02 PM
invisibility is an optional skill so nobody needs to buy it or use it... it is just the same as cover or blend and far less effective as Ezio blending into a group and just walking into restricted areas without any input from us... therefore it is unimportant.
The rope.... we used conveniently placed ziplines with Ezio and the hookblade and as time has advanced forward I see no difference except we can place the lines now... don't forget we had parachutes and flying in previous games but I don't recall anyone complaining about them and they were far more out of place... if it helps you to get through it... imagine this is technology given to us by the first civilisation.

Totally agree here, it won't be a problem for me and it may help more 'casual gamers' get through the game while the more challenge driven players can disregard it.

RaresAntoniu
09-03-2015, 10:29 PM

Yes, it's very " interesting " to be able to release 50m of rope from your hand to a window glass or an iron bar and more than that, it suddenly appear straight like a cable. The parachutes were more acceptable than this, and the Da Vinci's Flying Machine was amazing but this rope is stupid; It's similar to the barricades in AC Revelations. I agree, it's something new but... not like that. And the invisibility idea is ..... This is my opinion.
And I can hide the hat in my pocket when it's not fixed on my head with nails.

elric3000
09-12-2015, 06:22 AM
Any hope of Direct X 12 optimization? It would help some of us who struggle with Unity.

FM-2101
09-28-2015, 08:44 PM
Pray to the gods for optimization, although I swear Ubi says "We are really working on pc optimization for this one." every single year.

GunnarGunderson
09-29-2015, 06:01 PM
The recommended system requirements will target 1080p and 30 FPS.

really guys?

x___Luffy___x
09-29-2015, 08:09 PM
PC version should never have the target of 30 fps, never.

Spikey1989
10-04-2015, 04:49 PM
PC version should never have the target of 30 fps, never.

it has not limit ;) read the full article, 1080p@30fps are the setting for recomended use :)

cabok291
10-24-2015, 06:52 AM
вот я думаю , если игра в ноябре выходит так почему на ютюбе уже полное прохождение показывают ,ОФ СПОЛЕР ? Дискриминация ПК пользователей? Такое чувство что я фильм посмотрел до его официальной примьеры и не вижу смысла тратить деньги

Mr_Shade
10-24-2015, 08:56 AM
вот я думаю , если игра в ноябре выходит так почему на ютюбе уже полное прохождение показывают ,ОФ СПОЛЕР ? Дискриминация ПК пользователей? Такое чувство что я фильм посмотрел до его официальной примьеры и не вижу смысла тратить деньги

Hi,

These are the English forums - if you require your native language forums - please visit www.ubi.com and select your region there :)

Re - spoilers on youtube - all I can suggest is you avoid watching them?

strigoi1958
10-24-2015, 04:01 PM

The walkthroughs are posted on Youtube by console players... but if you watch them you choose to do it. Nobody is forcing you. It is not anyone else's fault.

assassin____777
10-27-2015, 04:02 PM
Were is the system rqerments???

Rekalty
10-30-2015, 11:20 AM
Were is the system rqerments???
3 weeks and they still have not posted it, far as I can tell. Them saying what the recommended specs are aim for, yet not releasing the specs seems odd. Game has to go gold very soon for them to distribute it in time.

strigoi1958
10-31-2015, 09:52 AM
I would say it is still being tweaked to lower the settings requirements as low as possible without affecting the quality of the game... this is an important time now for us PC owners... I have friends with modest systems and we'd like as much time as possible is used to get this right.

ydnartitcomb
11-01-2015, 06:38 PM
I received this game with the purchase of a new video card. It appears it is the standard version. Is there a way to purchase the seasons pass, or the content by itself to add to the standard edition?

Efferux
11-02-2015, 08:35 PM
I received this game with the purchase of a new video card. It appears it is the standard version. Is there a way to purchase the seasons pass, or the content by itself to add to the standard edition?
You can buy the Season Pass or any dlc-s on Uplay Shop. ;)
shop.ubi.com

legendvinu
11-05-2015, 08:05 AM
When Will be the System spec will be officially Released Looking forward to see it and hope my pc handles well and I am very happy it is released with in next month 19th of Nov Thanks Ubisoft and Assassin's creed team Please make the day go faster so that I will get the game and before that specs:rolleyes:

Shaftex
11-05-2015, 08:14 PM
When Will be the System spec will be officially Released Looking forward to see it and hope my pc handles well and I am very happy it is released with in next month 19th of Nov Thanks Ubisoft and Assassin's creed team Please make the day go faster so that I will get the game and before that specs:rolleyes:

PC Specs have just been posted! :cool:

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-syndicate-pc-specs/

Eremita_Silvano
11-09-2015, 06:54 AM
You can buy the Season Pass or any dlc-s on Uplay Shop. ;)
shop.ubi.com

no you cant oO

GhostAssassinLT
11-09-2015, 05:38 PM
The season pass will be available separately - however it will be closer to release.

Yes, you can...

MsKirona
11-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Hey! Guys, do you know which voice languages will be available in PC version? I'm interested in Russian region. Because now in Unity we have two options: Russian and French. I don't like Russian voice acting and in Syndicate i want to hear gorgeous british accent. Sorry if I ask this in wrong thread.

susan9535
11-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Hi I want to get the new assassins creed for my nephew for Christmas. He plays on his PC. is it worth the extra $30 to get the gold? it gives you a season pass along withthe standard edition. What does that do for him? Is steam the best place to get it?
Thanks for you help!
Susan

Shaftex
11-13-2015, 02:21 PM
Hi I want to get the new assassins creed for my nephew for Christmas. He plays on his PC. is it worth the extra $30 to get the gold? it gives you a season pass along withthe standard edition. What does that do for him? Is steam the best place to get it?
Thanks for you help!
Susan

Depends if he's a die hard Assassin's Creed fan. If he is then yes Gold Edition would be worth it. Oh & in case you don't know what Gold Edition is, it basically gives you the Season Pass meaning that he will receive the full package with all Downloadable Content (extra missions, weapons, etc...) Also any future DLC that releases months later will be free as long as he has the Season Pass. If he isn't really hardcore about it, then he could always buy the Season Pass later on, though, buying the Season Pass separate will cost more than if you bought the Gold Edition.

Personally I purchase all of my Ubisoft games directly on Uplay. There's no point using Steam for Ubisoft games because it still requires Uplay to be running in the background which makes absolutely no sense. If he wants ALL of his PC games in one place then Steam is the better option for him.

YazX_
11-13-2015, 10:56 PM
Hey! Guys, do you know which voice languages will be available in PC version? I'm interested in Russian region. Because now in Unity we have two options: Russian and French. I don't like Russian voice acting and in Syndicate i want to hear gorgeous british accent. Sorry if I ask this in wrong thread.

it has been a while that AC games for RU/CIS region only getting RU language without English, i believe this game will not be any different, if you want to play the game in English then the only way is to buy global version of the game which has higher price than RU version.

Gabro82
11-16-2015, 10:11 AM
hi, when begin preload on uplay? :confused:

saschia_009
11-16-2015, 08:33 PM
hi, when begin preload on uplay? :confused:

Id like to know that too. Slower internet here, so Id like to be sure I can start playing when I come back home from work on Thursday :)

Lord_Furface
11-17-2015, 05:16 PM
Id like to know that too. Slower internet here, so Id like to be sure I can start playing when I come back home from work on Thursday :)

Id like to know to, dont have slow internet, but are working the night to the 19:th so would be nice to be able to play it when I come home.

Shaftex
11-17-2015, 06:09 PM
:cool:

http://oi63.tinypic.com/e71itf.jpg

Bluefriend05
11-17-2015, 11:20 PM
Hi. I have a question: if I buy the "Big Ben Collector" from Uplay Shop, I can immediately download game when it's available or I have to wait for the delivery of the game? Thanks.

Stefano (Italy).

Danny_rx7
11-17-2015, 11:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e23RKPxfz4

MickyD1234
11-18-2015, 12:49 PM
This is from the readme buried in the pre-load.

Already patched once!

<snip>

Ubisoft Entertainment
Assassin's Creed Syndicate v1.12
################################################## ##############################
Improved Multi-GPU functionality
Improved PCSS and HBAO+ render quality
Added VRAM Meter in Video Options
Added HBAO+ Ultra parameter in Graphic Options
Fixed various window mode issues
Fixed Alt+Tab issue in Fullscreen mode
Fixed issues on switching displays in Fullscreen
Fixed various render issues
Fixed various UI issues
Fixed various online issues

################################################## ##############################
Ubisoft Entertainment
Assassin's Creed Syndicate v1.00

Table of Contents

1. Installation Instructions
1.1. System Requirements
1.2. Language Selection
2. Bugs and Comments
2.1. Installing Graphics and Motherboard Drivers
2.2. Installing Sound Drivers
2.3. Installing DirectX
2.4. Known issues
3. Important Web Sites, Contact Information and Technical Support
3.1. Technical Support
3.2. Important Websites

1. Installation Instructions

1.1. System Requirements

Minimum configuration:

Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz, AMD FX 6350 @ 3.9 GHz
RAM: 6GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD Radeon R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
DirectX: DirectX June2010 Redistributable
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller

* This product does not support Windows 98/ME/2000/NT4.0/XP/Vista

Supported gamepad: Microsoft Xbox One Controller
DUALSHOCK 4 Controller

Recommended configuration:

Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz, AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
RAM: 8GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (4GB) or the newer GTX 970 (4GB) or AMD Radeon R9 280X (3GB) or better
DirectX: DirectX June2010 Redistributable
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller

Technical note from the developer: For a recommended experience, the game requires a video card with at least 3GB of VRAM when
playing at a full HD resolution. While we encourage you to fiddle with the advanced options to fully customize your gaming experience,
please keep an eye out for the VRAM meter usage when you adjust these settings.

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 or better, GeForce GTX700, GTX900 series
AMD Radeon R9 270 or better, Radeon R9 300, Fury series.

Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Latest WHQL GeForce drivers tested: 358.91 for all supported series
Latest Radeon drivers tested: 15.11 for all supported series
For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ
For this game on our support website at http://support.ubi.com.

Rekalty
11-18-2015, 04:33 PM
Did we ever get a release time? Like, is it going to be midnight or what?

LordFernando
11-18-2015, 04:55 PM
Yes! It is so hard to put a timer in uplay.
It's just say that the game will be available and the official date.
It even does not show the date !!!!!!
Unbelievable....

TestO...
11-18-2015, 06:41 PM
For pirates release date a bit sooner..wp

saschia_009
11-18-2015, 10:33 PM
This is from the readme buried in the pre-load.

Already patched once!

<snip>

Ubisoft Entertainment
Assassin's Creed Syndicate v1.12

And good that they are working on it till the last seconds... They had to ship disks already, so anything after that is a patch of course.

RandomAiming
11-19-2015, 02:05 AM
today is 19.11 and we now have 2 clock in the morning but I still have no access to the game!!
tell me why?
I have the game pre-ordered separately so I can earlier in the game and then I can not !
where is the sense of the pre ?

I'll advance me no game from Ubisoft again

kriss3d
11-19-2015, 02:50 AM
Oh so its not just me ? Ive been up all day its not almost 3AM. The store had midnight open just to let us get AC.. And now its not released according to the servers ??

Aparently the servers are only opening in USA. Which means it opens at midnight CST time. So no European servers opening at midnight GMT..
Not cool UbiSoft.. Not cool. This means that stores which are midnight opened to sell the Syndicate wont do anything but keep people frustrated untill the morning after. Its now 3 AM in my contry and the servers wont be open untill 7 AM.. At that time i could almost have gone to bed early and get up to get the game around the time the store opens. Well almost..

Sola-Fide
11-19-2015, 03:57 AM
Oh so its not just me ? Ive been up all day its not almost 3AM. The store had midnight open just to let us get AC.. And now its not released according to the servers ??

Aparently the servers are only opening in USA. Which means it opens at midnight CST time. So no European servers opening at midnight GMT..
Not cool UbiSoft.. Not cool. This means that stores which are midnight opened to sell the Syndicate wont do anything but keep people frustrated untill the morning after. Its now 3 AM in my contry and the servers wont be open untill 7 AM.. At that time i could almost have gone to bed early and get up to get the game around the time the store opens. Well almost..

Dont worry it's well in the afternoon here I've been waiting around all day without any luck - pretty sure it'll be tomorrow before it unlocks local time here.

Lord_Furface
11-19-2015, 04:03 AM
Frustrating here to, got the game, and are working night at work, was looking forward to game something tonight, but again Ubisoft disappoints the players buy being slaves to "US" time -.- and ignore the European players. Thought that the heads of Ubi had gotten a wakeup call last year from Unitys failures, with offering pre-download a couple of days earlier and stuff. Well as I said last year, I ain't paying for UBI games anymore, not until they start caring about the buyers. Got Syndicate for free, and I do love Assassins creed series, and the storys they bring. I support the devs of the game, but seems like the Ubi people in charge have EA games as idols.

choviwan
11-19-2015, 08:23 PM
I don't think it is just a problem in Europe. I'm in the US and my Uplay still says that the game hasn't been released. I got in touch with technical support and basically they told me to uninstall it (I preload it yesterday) and install it again. I'm in the process right now, but the fact that Uplay is still saying that it hasnt been released makes me think that I'm just losing time right now... Not sure what is the problem with Ubisoft, but this seems like a joke... what's the point of preordering the game if we can't play it when it is released???

samfi2011
11-20-2015, 07:07 AM
The game is very good work great on high settings 1080p 30-35 FPS
My pc spec. is intel core 2 quad q8300 OC to 3.3 ghz 8 ram and gtx 750ti . Ubisoft tanks for this god game finally get things right

Mr_Shade
11-20-2015, 01:19 PM
I don't think it is just a problem in Europe. I'm in the US and my Uplay still says that the game hasn't been released. I got in touch with technical support and basically they told me to uninstall it (I preload it yesterday) and install it again. I'm in the process right now, but the fact that Uplay is still saying that it hasnt been released makes me think that I'm just losing time right now... Not sure what is the problem with Ubisoft, but this seems like a joke... what's the point of preordering the game if we can't play it when it is released???

Hi, did the game unlock for you in the end?

If you are still having issues, please open a ticket with your local support team here: www.support.ubi.com

choviwan
11-20-2015, 04:07 PM
Hi, did the game unlock for you in the end?

If you are still having issues, please open a ticket with your local support team here: www.support.ubi.com

No, is not working. I opened a ticket yesterday and I follow all the steps (including uninstalling and reinstalling wich was close to two hours) and it still says the game has not been released... This is really annoying. I paid for a game and you guys, so far, didn't give it to me yet :mad:

MajorRage69
11-21-2015, 04:00 PM
This game is a straight up horrible port, just like the rest, if not worse. I have a very good computer running this game on everything low and still getting hardly 30fps. I have really lost all faith in my once favourite video game developer. The optomization of your games, Ubisoft, is absolutely terrible. You show no love for your PC market. You have lost an avid fan.

JampiX-25
11-21-2015, 09:53 PM
Dear Uisoft workers

I am playing the game from Wednesday and I realy like it. I am playing it on pc and i have enaught good pc for it (i7 4790k, gtx980, ssd for the game). I really like the game and I have aroud 25 hours in it.

BUT :mad:

I have a problem... When I do the "Driving Mrs. Disraeli" mission and I am driving back Mrs. Disraeli to her house, the game stoppes and starts to load ( I waited about 1 hour for it to load in and notthing happened).
What I tryed: I restarted the game. I restarted my pc at several times. I looked after this problem, but I found nothing.
The game's other parts are working for example: I exited from the mission and captured all the city, and it worked. I did other missions and it worked. Just this mission is bugging.
PLS HELP ME! Cose I cannot continue the main missions!!

Thanks for help: JampiX