PDA

View Full Version : A Templar question

Ensuno_
08-26-2015, 05:38 PM
something has been itching my brain you guys know how each countries brotherhood has a assassin leader well i know that grand masters exist for the Templars but are the grand master just leader of the country they're in or of the whole Templar order does the templar order have a single leader or are they a group of leaders like the assassins

strigoi1958
08-27-2015, 01:38 AM
interesting.... I'm not sure.. I assumed both factions had a similar structure of ranks... but someone will know... now I would like to find the answer too :D

Anykeyer
08-27-2015, 07:52 AM
Multiple mentors and grandmasters in colonial era (maybe renaissance too), only 1 in modern day and middle ages.

Ensuno_
08-27-2015, 03:17 PM
so they just switch from multiple leaders to one leader when they feel like it lol nice

Jessigirl2013
08-29-2015, 05:41 PM
"Henry Green is the master assassin of London"

An extract from a demo.
Could it be that only one area can have a master assassin?
Doesn't really make much sense as Evie is also a master assassin?

strigoi1958
08-29-2015, 10:47 PM
That's an interesting point... is Henry a grandmaster ? is he a master from another region brought in to mentor Evie... and/ or Jacob ? or is he the Master Assassin in title but Evie has attained skill level equivalent to master assassin but not the title yet ?

Anykeyer
08-31-2015, 12:33 PM
so they just switch from multiple leaders to one leader when they feel like it lol nice
I bet it has something to do with the size of the order and distances you have to travel. In colonial era you had to spend months to cross an ocean. They also had no Internet if you can imagine that.

Could it be that only one area can have a master assassin?
Assassins leader's title is mentor, not master. Master is a level of skill, Ezio had 7 masters in Constantinople.