PDA

View Full Version : Still Broke?

uryga
08-24-2015, 08:19 AM
I stopped play Assassin's creed Unity shortly after I bought it right after it came out.
I GOT TIRED OF GETTING STUCK ALL THE TIME AND HAVEING TO DO THE DAM MISSIONS 2 OR 3 TIMES AND PRAYING I DID'NT GET STUCK AGAIN !!!!!!!!!
So I thought maybe by now, over 6 Months almost a year later that you would have all the bug's worked out.

NOPE.

Now your coming out with a new one and you haven't even fixed unity yet?

Did E.A. buy Ubsoft?? or did you hire some of their Ex Employees??

Why should I Buy the London One when you cant even fix the last one???

What would you do if I sold you a car but it was broke and I didn't Tell you or even fix it?
I bet you would'nt buy a car from me again.

Ubsoft at one time maked great games that worked.

Really Disappointed.

Black_Widow9
08-24-2015, 09:28 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Does your system meet the minimum requirements (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/9/4043/minimum-requirements-for-assassins-creed-unity/kA030000000eiJKCAY)?

Have you tried contacting Support so they can troubleshoot it with you?

Jessigirl2013
08-25-2015, 01:04 PM
You seem to have the same issues I had (and still have)

Its odd as few people seem to have this issue?

I'm assuming your talking about Arno being stuck on objects/in the air, Which requires the game to restart.
Arno also falls through the floor too, but it just desyncs after a while to sort it out.

If not what problems have you had?

Nice to see I'm not the only one having these issues, I'm waiting for another patch until I pick Unity up again ;)

launcelotdulac
08-27-2015, 03:18 PM
This doesn't always work, but if Arno gets stuck, try performing any action, such as aiming and shooting the gun. A couple of times that did the trick for me, Arno was able to move again. Another trick is to use fast travel. Or reload last checkpoint :(.

uryga
08-27-2015, 10:50 PM
yes my computer over meets the system requirements. , yes , I'm still falling threw the floor and getting stuck on stuff.

you know I'd really like to play the game and get MY money worth, right now I feel like I'm dealing with EA, the Sims 4 Group of "We got your money, to bad for you"
Makes me think twice before I buy again to pay someone's "PAYCHECK"

Jessigirl2013
08-29-2015, 12:09 PM
This doesn't always work, but if Arno gets stuck, try performing any action, such as aiming and shooting the gun. A couple of times that did the trick for me, Arno was able to move again. Another trick is to use fast travel. Or reload last checkpoint :(.

That's how I had a gamebreaking bug from my first save file. ;)

I got stuck, Then fast travelled to Notre Dame. It flashed on the screen for like a second then the screen went blank.
Then it started the dead kings DLC title sequence (at the time I didn't know what it was as I hadn't played it) showing Ubisoft presents...
Then I was Arno in the bar at the start of the DLC, When I left the bar the game froze and when I restarted the game Arno was stuck on a table.;)

After that I was terrified of using fast travel. ;)
That bug was so bizarre, I gave up trying to explain it to support. :rolleyes:

strigoi1958
08-29-2015, 03:12 PM
yes my computer over meets the system requirements. ,

It may help if you list your pc specs... a lot of people with problems have said their pc is above the required specs but when listed they are a long way below spec.

I know quite a few people who played on lower specs but we often had to restart co-op missions when they froze .... we even tried to kill them so they would desynchronize .

Also many people with laptops do not know they are not officially supported.

Jessigirl2013
09-02-2015, 02:04 PM
It may help if you list your pc specs... a lot of people with problems have said their pc is above the required specs but when listed they are a long way below spec.

I know quite a few people who played on lower specs but we often had to restart co-op missions when they froze .... we even tried to kill them so they would desynchronize .

Also many people with laptops do not know they are not officially supported.

But even a low pc spec cant explain the gamebreaking bugs. ;)
It would cause it to lag, but that's not what the OP is saying is the issue.

strigoi1958
09-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Well when we got it here it was a day or 2 after it released in 'Mericuh (USA) ;) and I think it had already had a day 1 patch... the only things that I saw was an npc stuck in a tree and an npc waist high moving across the floor.... as I didn't have to interact with them... it wasn't game breaking just amusing.. on one occasion I was shot while climbing a building and as I fell I tried to grab hold again... it resulted in Arno running mid air... not really game breaking... restart the mission and lost 4 minutes. and 1 time using a fast lift I fell through the floor...

Ubi released further patches but nothing was broken for me and they gave me Dead Kings DLC absolutely free... Thanks it was a very generous gift as I'd intended to buy it regardless.

Mt friend has a system that has a 1gb gtx 550 ti which is a long way short of the minimum requirements... his pc cpu has an i7 930 2.8ghz I think and 8gb ram but lowering resolution and settings enabled him to play... but even after all patches he would freeze, drop through floors and sometimes when getting in cover he would get stuck in a wall.... He always says his pc is over system requirements simply because his friend has a worse pc and can play Unity (at a very low level)...

I (probably quite wrongly) guess his problem is his 1GB card not having enough vram and maybe he was falling through floors his card had not yet generated.... and the same with the walls... he is still adamant his system meets the specs but in all honesty it doesn't.

Some other people when asked for specs have supplied them for a pc that should struggle to display a win 95 logo ;) or would not look out of place in an antique shop... then when this is pointed out they usually reply "well my pc is good enough to play..... " then list some games that need very little cpu and gpu power...

Unity is playable on systems close to the required specs.... but the further away... the more problems arise

I know it doesn't explain your problems but I guess there are always a few exceptions and unfortunately Jessi you are one... which is a shame as you are such a huge AC fan.

Jessigirl2013
09-05-2015, 01:43 PM
I agree Unity needs a ridiculously powerful pc to be playable without lag, due to the bad optimisation.
That's why many suspect than Syndicate will actually play better on PCs which couldn't run Unity without lag.