PDA

View Full Version : The challenger trophy/ achievement

DiscoKing828
08-22-2015, 01:22 AM
What are the exact requirements needed to earn this trophy?

complete the challenges related to earning the 2 medals per mission in all campaign missions plus survivor missions or just campaign?

Do you also need campaign medals like all platinums per mission or are these not challenges? And in regards to "campaign" are survivor missions included in these requirements?

Basically can you just tell me exactly what must be done to earn this challenger trophy? Description says "complete all of the challenges for every level of one hero's campaign."

UbiCeeCee
08-26-2015, 05:59 PM
Hi DiscoKing, Completing challenges related to earning the 2 medals per mission in all campaign missions with a single/the same hero is correct.

We are receiving reports that players are not being able to unlock this achievement/trophy even when completed and the team is looking into it. We'll post here when there's more information available.

MaxedOut_InF
08-31-2015, 11:41 AM
Hi DiscoKing, Completing challenges related to earning the 2 medals per mission in all campaign missions with a single/the same hero is correct.

We are receiving reports that players are not being able to unlock this achievement/trophy even when completed and the team is looking into it. We'll post here when there's more information available.

any word yet @itsceecee?

Eternal21
09-09-2015, 03:59 AM

Is a patch in the works, or will the trophy be forever unattainable?

DiscoKing828
09-30-2015, 12:10 AM

Ok sooo I feel like I've been pretty patient, but now I'm starting to get a little worried. Any news on the team looking into it and perhaps having a patch or fix to the problem? Hoping to read a reply as this was a day one glitch I sure hope it gets fixed soon

tinny8
10-13-2015, 08:51 AM
Is there any news of a patch in development yet? It's a little harsh to see no communication as to whether this is even getting considered! This is a game breaking glitch that needs to be addressed, or even acknowledged.

Darth_Krid
10-13-2015, 11:48 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is any news on this?

A friend of mine has a perfect 100% completion profile on PSN...except now he hasn't because he cannot get the Challenger trophy and obviously the Platinum which requires it. I'd hate to see years of his hard work finishing every game (many of them substantially difficult) go to waste, and I'm sure there's others in a similar position.

Thanks!

Smithy_Reborn_86
10-14-2015, 02:17 AM
Hey when will the challenger trophy/achievement be fixed? This has ruined alot of perfect profiles and it is not fair. I hope this gets resolved ASAP do the right thing and get a fix with a patch cheers.

II Kazz II
11-11-2015, 10:34 AM
Any news on this? Signal have done nothing and all false promises, I come here and see Ubi are looking into it apparently, clearly not as it's been months, slowly losing trust in these 2 companies, this should be a simple fix, why has it not happened yet? Totally unacceptable in this day and age, when will we get our patch??????

RolloCasual
11-21-2015, 02:33 PM

When will be fixed? these issue cant be difficult to fix.....