PDA

View Full Version : What platform

Mop and Buckets
08-21-2015, 08:03 PM
I was wondering what the most popular platform is to play Ghost Recon competitively . I've been out of the competitive scene (gamebattles) since Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike, which was popular on Xbox at the time. I have been wondering if maybe it's a bigger scene now on PC or Playstation.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-mops

Seafort909
08-22-2015, 12:47 PM
Isn't Wildlands just single player or 4 player coop? There is no competitive scene. Ghost Recon was massive on PC years ago but it was abandoned by Ubisoft for a long time.

It's not big at all on PS4 as it's never been on PS4. I know PS4 is the in thing atm but in the scale of things it's just another console that'll die out in a few years time when everyone moves onto the next shiny thing.

RedKnight5
09-09-2015, 03:05 PM
I would think... with the shear sales numbers for the PS4's that have been sold over the xBox1... and with the games out for both consoles... should have higher player sales numbers on the PS4.

ES-Ulukai
09-12-2015, 11:47 PM
I'm a pc player, ofcorse new consoles did not offer what they should but anyway to stop your xbox cult, first they sold a console that cost to much for what it worth and even with reducing the price microsoft is still far behind PS4.

Konami MGS TPP website says it all with one picture why people buy a PS4 rather than a Xbox One !

A picture is worth a thousand words :
http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/1179/11799911/2918171-resolutionframerate.jpg

DigitalHitmann
09-15-2015, 02:14 AM
Pretty sure GRFS had the biggest representation on Xbox 360, PC then PS3. I personally played on PS3. I know most Tom Clancy games are pro-Microsoft though. Most of the content is released on Xbox platforms first as well as the longevity of the title is longer on Xbox platforms. (R6V / R6V2 for example.)

ES-Ulukai
09-15-2015, 10:36 AM
Not so sure for pc bro, I mean i'm pc player and even after releas, was hard to find a game and now it's a miracle if join one and don't have to wait half hour.