PDA

View Full Version : Extra missions in AC Syndicate editions

saschia_009
08-21-2015, 09:55 AM
Hi, does anybody know how it is with the extra missions being included in different editions of AC: Syndicate?

According to this site: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/html/pbPage.generic-15-acs-landingd1-ie the Gold edition should also include the Runaway Train mission and Darwin mission. But the specification of the Gold Edition http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.317894200/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_Syndicate_-_Gold_Edition.html do not mention the Runaway Train mission, and the mission is not included in the shopping basket, althout it is included if I add the Big Ben edition PC download version.

The support unfortunately seems to not respond...

Anykeyer
08-21-2015, 11:11 AM
AC season pass always includes DLC with every edition's special unlockables. And Gold Edition = game + season pass.

saschia_009
08-21-2015, 12:00 PM
AC season pass always includes DLC with every edition's special unlockables. And Gold Edition = game + season pass.

I would accept that without second thoughts, if the Big Ben edition did not include BOTH the season pass and the Runaway train mission. That's what got me worried and I'd like to make sure I am getting what I want before preordering. Unfortunately I don't have the funds to preorder Big Ben edition and re-sell the merch to make sure.

Anykeyer
08-21-2015, 01:18 PM
Retailers always mess with editions descriptions before release, like this
http://freesoftwarelicense.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Assassins-Creed-Unity-Gold-Edition-MULTi2-2014-RePack-MAXAGENT-Free-Download.jpg (makes it look like gold doesnt have all this and more by default)

saschia_009
08-21-2015, 01:24 PM
This is ubi shop, that's why I am confused. Hwn you look at the original page I linked and you follow the preorder links for either Big Ben or Gold editions, you'll get the Runaway Train in the basket if you choose Big Ben but not if you choose Gold. You'll have Season pass in the basket in both cases.

Anykeyer
08-21-2015, 01:33 PM
Ubisoft sites contradicting each other is also not new. Every time I got Deluxe or Gold from Uplay I always had game's key giving every listed and often not listed bonuses on release day.

saschia_009
08-21-2015, 01:46 PM
OK, thanks.

saschia_009
08-24-2015, 05:19 PM
Well I just received a reply from ubi support and the Runaway Train mission is NOT included in the season pass nor in the Special Edition, so the Golden edition comes without it too... :(

Anykeyer
08-25-2015, 09:29 AM
I bet support is wrong. Support cant possibly know whats in season pass, only speculate.
Besides gold has nothing to do with special edition (yes, I know store decription says it does), in basket it has separate gold edition ID.

saschia_009
08-25-2015, 09:40 AM
well if you are right I'll be quite glad. In the meantime I will hope I'll find somebody willing to sell the code for a reasonable price in case my preorder does not contain it.

saschia_009
09-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Anykyer, you were right :) I have just got message from support that the mission will not be available on day 1 for the Golden edition, but it will be a part of season pass.

jonathan7882
09-10-2015, 03:40 PM
Anykyer, you were right :) I have just got message from support that the mission will not be available on day 1 for the Golden edition, but it will be a part of season pass.

Ooo I hope that means us in the USA can get it then.