PDA

View Full Version : Help Choose an Exclusive Helmet!

RetiredRonin
08-20-2015, 03:19 PM
Choices, choices, choices…

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Trials Fusion Community, by proclamation of the Shogun (via En0), we are going to have a special item, available with in-game dollars (not Acorns) that will be a status symbol of the most hardcore of the hardcore, the collectors of Trials Cash, the grinders of Track Central…

And we’re leaving quite a few of the final decisions up to you. Make your voices heard, here, in this forum thread, and the general consensus will be used for the release of this new item.

The choices are between two helmets, and both are a bit different;

Helmet 1: Are you a metal-head like BlueBadger? You can prove it now with this sweet helmet that includes more metal than an Iron Maiden concert.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5692/20734136715_b7474fdc60_o.jpg

Helmet 2: Have you ever wanted to double fist some drinks without the need to actually have to hold them in your hands?! Well then, this is the helmet for you.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5753/20547388739_0d9c76a68a_o.jpg

All you need to do is let us know the answers to the following questions:

1. Which helmet are you voting for?
2. What would YOU name it?
3. How much do you think it should cost?

Unfortunately, there will be a few limitations to the naming and cost.

The name will need to be cleared by our legal department so we will give them a selection of the top suggestions and see which ones are cleared.

Obviously this will be a very exclusive item but we need to be sure an acceptable number of players can get it. You could almost say the question is more, “how exclusive do you think this item should be?” than what the price should be. To give you an idea of how much money players have here are some stats:

• 10% of players have over $200,000
• 5% of players have over $280,000
• 1% of players have over $620,000
• 0.26% of players have over $1,000,000

Now is your chance. Let your voice be heard. We will collect your responses on Thursday, August 27 and begin the final stages of preparation for this new item.

En0-
08-20-2015, 04:29 PM
Hello,

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Trials Fusion Community, by proclamation of the Shogun (via En0)

iBlubbil deserves to be named here :) It comes from this discussion:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1201061-Dev-Update-Update-10-Coming-Soon?p=10897906&viewfull=1#post10897906

it just feels more special to have an outfit that only a handfull of people own because only that many put the time into playing the game, than one that only/ mostly players own that payed extra for it.

On top of iBlubbil's proposition who wanted to have an expensive item that only the most committed players can get, we thought it would be great if:
- The community can propose which one should be this really special item between 2 helmets with different styles.
- The community can propose a name for the item.
- The community can propose how much should be the item (how exclusive it should be)

I look forward to read your propositions :)

Cheers,

attila-999
08-20-2015, 04:48 PM
I did not understand anything ....
if I have to make a proposal .... it will be a head *** ....
if I have to vote: I prefer the photo number 2!

Morfyboy
08-20-2015, 05:21 PM
My choice would be....

1- the second helmet.
2- Name - The Refresher
3- cost - 250,000 ( this is because it's 'Exclusive' as to why I have this price in mind, and by the look of both helmets.. Not worth more than that if I'm honest )..

The 1st helmet does look like a Praying Mantis though.. So want to add this name to any lists being made..

Don't over price it like the Squirrel helmet was on Evo...

I need to add that, I do think a 'Morfy' helmet would have been a much more awesome choice right? That would easily go for a cool 1 million.. I'll just leave that thought with the creative guys at the Studio.. ( see left profile pic for inspiration).. :D

Petition for a Morfy helmet..

+1

PneumaticBog484
08-20-2015, 05:21 PM
Would it be possible to get some side shots of the two helmets? It would give us a better idea of what they look like when riding, since that is the angle we see helmets from the most. (I'm on the fence about which one I like :p)

• 10% of players have over $200,000
• 5% of players have over $280,000
• 1% of players have over $620,000
• 0.26% of players have over $1,000,000

Are these percentages based upon everyone who has ever played Fusion, or just recently active players? I ask because I believe more than 10% of people who still actively play Fusion have more than $200,000. A look at my friend's list in Statistics shows that most of them have about $500,000 dollars left now (Cash Earned minus Cash Spent).

Regardless of this, I think the item should be between $750,000 and $1,000,000.

As for names I'll just list a couple off the top of my head...

Hat No. 1:
-Titanium Cranium
-Metallic Veil
-Omniscient Visage
-Silent Observer
-Iron Cloak

Hat No. 2:
-Dappy Dan
-Party Crasher
-Thirst for Speed
-Super Fan
-Power Quencher

shakeyclaret
08-20-2015, 05:27 PM
I'll be honest......I wouldn't pay $10 of in game cash for either. They are both really bad.

V8 JEDI
08-20-2015, 06:38 PM
The price for the "Ultimate Fusion Helmet" should be a cool $million. But for that price it needs to be something VERY special... Unfortunatly neither of the offered choices come close imo. Photo #1 is probably the most generic looking "Space-lid" i have ever seen! (At first glance, i thought i was looking at a pic of the Krakken helmet). And i may be mistaken here, but helmet #2 is an old Evo item no? If you genuinley wanted the community to have a say in this proccess, ideas/suggestions sould have come from the community. As it stands, the only choice we have is between these two offerings, that are remarkable only due to their complete lack of originality. There are some incredibly talented & creative minds at RL, and i refuse to believe anyone would class either of these "Efforts" worthy of all the currency they've amassed to date. So, there's my two cents.... One Million for the Ultimate Fusion helmet, but i'm not voting for either of these. Big ANBA Head would have been my Dream Helmet btw... Heck, i'd even take a Shifty one at a push! ;)

braveulysees
08-20-2015, 07:27 PM
@ V8 jedi. Yup, could not agree more sir! :)

Jongie
08-20-2015, 07:39 PM
The idea is good. But cannot vote for one of these 2 helmet. Didn't like any of the designs, sorry. Rest like v8jedi said. Something really special. Maybe a cool cross helmet with a 'Trials' painting. That would be a cool thing! :)

Haarmes
08-20-2015, 07:42 PM
i personally don't like neither of these :( and honestly don't see the problem of just releasing both of these since you have the model for them. 1 000 000 helmet could be something like penguing helmet or something with "$" sign glasses. ^^

BJRACINE21
08-20-2015, 07:42 PM
Vote: Helmet 1
Name: Metalhead Silver Skull Helmet
Cost: 250,000-500,000 in game currency

En0-
08-20-2015, 07:54 PM
@Haarmes: We'll release both obviously. :)

I think the second one has a style closer to what the core community like (less futuristic, more underground) and the first one is really neat with a lot of outfit already present in the game.

For the people saying "I would have prefered ANBA head/a penguin", yeah... we were not in a context where we had the time to go through all the process of building from scratch an item :) We tried to react in the best possible way to Blubbi's feedbacka. We had the time to take 2 different items among the coming ones and open these ones. Not perfect but still quite good. So please, be constructive and propose name/price and the one you prefer between both :)

Bog's proposition about "Party crasher" is funny because we call the object "party hat" internally. But I think I like most Morfy's proposition "The Refresher", it makes it look badass.

Cheers,

V8 JEDI
08-20-2015, 10:47 PM
Sorry En0, but that was me being constructive. You see, i assumed this Mega-expensive exclusive helmet would be, you know... something a bit special maybe! (A Golden Crown, Flaming Skull, Assassins Cowl etc..etc..) Now you inform us that for our $million (18 months of grinding), we are going to get one of these two underwhelming items, which had you done nothing, i could have got anyway simply by playing 2 or 3 weekend tournaments! You can't just slap a $1m pricetag on gear we were going to get anyway. It has to be special enough to warrant parting with 18 months savings. Oh, and sorry Morf... Missed your Morfyhead idea earlier, but deffo +1. It's just an orange ball with eyes (& nose), how hard could that be right? (Don't answer that En0) Lol ;)

dealslv
08-20-2015, 10:51 PM
Helmet 2
I Vote for Bog's name Dappy Dan

I do agree they both are underwhelming though. Hopefully there will be better looking gear and bike skins in the future.

stooksman
08-20-2015, 11:27 PM
Helmet 1 - "Metal Head" (But I think I like pneumaticbog484's "Titanium Cranium" better)
$280,000

I also agree that they are underwhelming for an expensive item. I have something like 1.3 or 1.4 million I'm ready to blow and these aren't really what I'm looking for. (Personally, I want less, just a simple helmet, basic boots, and tighty-whiteys :p ).

En0-
08-21-2015, 04:48 AM
Thanks V8 Jedi for the feedback. And thanks Dealslv and stooksman for the answer (it's fine to communicate the feeling, it's also great you're constructive by answering the initial questions)

I'll see what we can do about the helmets but I am not hopeful.
@V8: The difference with putting them against some acorns as initially planned is that there will be less people able to get them. The initial goal of the initiative is to make the object "rare" and hard to get. I agree with you, it would be even better if that would be something totally insane but at the moment, we don't have more to propose. It doesn't mean what is proposed is bad, I believe it's actually good (the object + the initiative to ask community to name/price). Cheers mate!

ElSpurgo
08-21-2015, 07:37 AM
1. Helmet 2
2. Brain Smoothie
3. If it's the last thing to buy with in-game money, it should be 1 000 000, otherwise 300 000.

D2Dahaka
08-21-2015, 09:00 AM
1 - Helmet 1.
2 - Trialsbot 1000 (T1000)
3 - $500,000 (Hard to earn, but not mind-numbingly painful as grinding out $1 Million).

Slightly aside: I have a suggestion for a rider outfit and helmet. How about a rider outfit called "The Psycho" and he/she will wear a Hannibal Lector style face mask and a straight jacket. I have no idea how they'll ride with it, perhaps they have broken their arms free or something? I'd pay $1 Million for one of those :)

http://www.wigsrika.com/bmz_cache/d/da359d2118cdeff119236990e941975d.image.276x300.jpg

pad3
08-21-2015, 11:29 AM
I like the fact that you made this idea real.

But sorry, I won't spend 1M $ for any of those two items. They are cool, but not worth all the grinding.
And it is not that hard to get if you can actually buy it with accorn. It really need to be more exclusive.

purpleoozi
08-21-2015, 11:40 AM
Personally I don't care how ugly these helmets may be.. The concept of this whole idea in general is amazing. This reminds me of something the old RedLynx would do.

Opinions are opinions, but here's RedLynx openly trying to release new content and let you ultimately decide its price and potentially it's name? And we can use our in game money on it? I know the arguments, know what should've/could've been done to begin with, but Jesus Christ.. Maybe as a community we could just roll with this, vote 1 or 2, name it, price it, and be done with it - without complaining.

Who knows, if we can push through this without crying maybe we'll be given bigger, better, and more opportunities similiar to this in future games and content.

Helmet: Number One
Name: The Master Race (Maybe add additional content later to create a "set" of this?)
Price: If you've gotta ask, you can't afford it. (500,000 since you want a number)

I'm going to sleep.

Sorry if I came off angry.. I'm tired.

En0-
08-21-2015, 12:34 PM
Hello,

And it is not that hard to get if you can actually buy it with accorn. It really need to be more exclusive.

To be sure there is no confusion: This item won't be accessible via acorns. Only in game dollars.

@Purpleoozy: Thanks!

Cheers,

Aceirin
08-21-2015, 12:56 PM
What about something like this. https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2934858173/f25e5cdbff790c7d52c2e5fc03ba5d5c.jpeg

pad3
08-21-2015, 01:02 PM
To be sure there is no confusion: This item won't be accessible via acorns. Only in game dollars.
Sorry. I misunderstood. Thanks.

En0-
08-21-2015, 01:05 PM
@Aceirin: We don't have what we need to do an item from scratch. We'll see if we can improve the ones we proposed (or one of them).

Rudemod 69
08-21-2015, 01:34 PM
Helmet 2, the Thirst Quencher.

Price 500, 000 bar.

Not the best examples of helmets, but at least RL are willing to do something for the community, not involving Acorns. :) Nice to see.

RidingMower
08-21-2015, 01:36 PM
I would like to see the side view of the helmets. Would get a better idea of potential names. As for my vote for which would be the grinding game crown? Probably picture number one. Even though I like the 2nd for being a "get-R-done" thing.

Name helm-1, Looks like a tank so going with Panzer or Sherman.
Name helm-2, The two cans at the top I'ld name it Double Barrel or the Can to (can too, can two?).

Price- $500,000.oo

V8 JEDI
08-21-2015, 02:09 PM
@Oozy I agree, the concept is great! Unfortunatly, these helmets are anything but, & at $1m or whatever it's gonna cost, i'd be very suprised if you sell any at all! Making this whole excercise as pointless as a pencil with no lead. (That is the last i have to say on the matter.... Probably)

xntr1cs
08-21-2015, 02:48 PM
1. Think i would go with helmet 1

2. Name: Predator (Thats what it reminds me off. And players played tracks ferociously to get the big money.)

3. 500.000$

jtp337
08-21-2015, 03:57 PM
Unrelated, but can we have more outfits that look like a modern rider? The futuristic thing is not cool.

RetiredRonin
08-21-2015, 06:29 PM
Thank you for the feedback, all. We're having conversations about altering these helmets based on your feedback. Some people asked for some different views, so I'll be posting some here. Please note that these were not captured directly for forum use, so the sizing will vary and be a LITTLE inconsistent.

Helmet 1:

http://i.imgur.com/71yvsJr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xbWdiq6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/40SUgDP.jpg

Helmet 2:

http://i.imgur.com/xQW9s1N.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/f7kxS6M.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Fc5y8NT.jpg

IBlubbiI
08-21-2015, 07:47 PM
I will go with helmet 1 i guess, 500 000$, cant think of a name right now so "the metal can". I hope this wont be the last drop of items for ingame$ ^^

dapp3r-
08-21-2015, 11:44 PM
Helmet two please. Which ever of the items are chosen I think the price should be $1,000,000. My suggested price isn't based on the item itself, it's purely for exclusivity. If helmet two is picked I would like individual colouring options for the hat; cans; can holders; bandana; glasses; & straws.

TheSlimReeper
08-22-2015, 12:41 AM
First off, I would like to point out that the helmets are modeled well, but seem to not be what every player wants. However, I actually really like the first helmet from the side view and hope that one gets picked if you only upload one. I would recommend, releasing both helmets and making the first helmet 800,000 - 1000000 since it seems like a much better modeled helmet and the second helmet should be 250,000 - 350,000 so someone with less money can have something as well. I will put the information down below so it is more straightforward.

Helmet 1 (My choice)
name: Gauntlet (Makes sense because that is the extreme category that is listed in the career menu and would be an optimal choice)
price: 800,000 minimum.

Helmet 2 (not my choice but consider my suggestion in the top paragraph related to it)
name: I second Thirst Quencher
price: 250,000-300,000

Also, will either of these helmets be available for both the male and female rider whichever one gets picked? Hopefully both,Just curious.

iwound00
08-22-2015, 01:47 AM
1. 1 but i dont like either of them.
2. robo chicken head
3. 100,000

MajorScam001
08-22-2015, 03:34 AM
Nice idea guys...

Helmet: Number 2
Name: Slurp & Slide
Cost: One Hundred Million Dollars baby..yeah....

No, ok either somewhere around whatever a players total in game cash would be after getting Platinum on all in game tracks - including all DLC - Or $1,000,000

Papasmur
08-22-2015, 08:48 AM
Thats an awesome thing to hear that youre releasing some gear which we can buy with ingame currency^^

Although I'm not too fond of the helmets I agree with Purpleoozi.

I would go for helmet 2, no idea of a name and would price both at 250,000

attila-999
08-22-2015, 06:23 PM
a can of Coke This is how in a shop?
approximately 0.50 euro

two cans each side of the ears + 1 euro = 1 euro a straw 50 cents

I certainly, I prefer the second picture .... no matter the price ....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

une canette de coca-cola celà vaut combien dans un Magasin ?
environ 0.50 euro

deux canettes de chaque coté des oreilles = 1 euro + une paille = 1 euro 10 centimes
ils en tiennent une paille .....pour vouloir mettre 250.000
ah , les Glands .....

( humour intraduisible )

mais moi certainement , je préfère la deuxième photo ....peu importe le prix ....

ObeseSpectator
08-22-2015, 10:48 PM
I vote for helmet 1, although the front view of the helmet is a little odd, especially the the mouth piece. Considering this helmet should belong to only the upper echelons of the community who have reached the 'end' of their trials fusion career, I think the helmet should be called Omega to signify the end of a riders progression. Lastly, I think the cost should be around 500,000 or however much money you get from getting gold on all the career+DLC tracks.

TheSlimReeper
08-23-2015, 11:06 PM
On a side note related to the second helmet, would it be possible for another future possible helmet, to remove the tin cans, wires, and glasses, but keep the bottom bandanna and keep the hat.

Morfyboy
08-24-2015, 02:06 PM
Just want to add another name for helmet 2.

Name - Re-Vitaliser..

BeardinUSA
08-24-2015, 06:46 PM
I would prefer helmet 2 as it stands.

The first helmet is just too generic looking. Although if you threw some particle effects on it and made it flaming or glow or something it would certainly make it feel more like an elite helmet. If you do that, then helmet #1 and make it cost a million.

Otherwise, do helmet #2 and make it cost 500,000.

As for names, while im normally extremely litigious... under this circumstance I will allow you to name either helmet after me. But yea im terrible at coming up with names so ill leave that to other people.

HeavenlyGuy
08-25-2015, 09:44 AM
Wow nice initiative :)

I choose helmet No: 1
I would also like if it had some particle effects as the previous poster mentioned.

I would name it = "Grinder", or something similar, quite fitting lol

I think the diffiulty of obtaining it should be within the range of 1% and 0.26%, so around 600k to 1M.
The reason for this is that, then it will be just as rare as some of the platinum trophies are in most games. According to the statistics on PSN.

RetiredRonin
08-27-2015, 03:30 PM
Hello all, we've decided to extend this for the next few weeks as we make some changes to the Party Hat. We'll post up some more info and images when we get a little bit closer.

Thank you for the feedback!

BeardinUSA
08-28-2015, 07:45 AM
Hello all, we've decided to extend this for the next few weeks as we make some changes to the Party Hat. We'll post up some more info and images when we get a little bit closer.

Thank you for the feedback!

Ahh so you have decided to call it the beardin'. Well done. Boob glasses and a crazy straw would bring it more in line with my personal sensibilities. Would really help to exemplify my artistic vision.

Morfyboy
09-09-2015, 05:05 PM
What's the news on these helmets and names etc then RL plz??

En0-
09-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Party hat being reworked. Images of the new version coming next week.

Morfyboy
09-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Party hat being reworked. Images of the new version coming next week.

Cool.. Cheers En0.

En0-
09-14-2015, 03:10 PM
Hello,

The new version of the party hat will be revealed on Friday's stream (17:00 EEST).

Come and join us to discuss it!

Cheers,

Hairy Cabbage
09-14-2015, 08:53 PM
If you guys made a Christmas cracker hat like the one in my forum picture (with customizable colour), id pay 1 million in game for it... id also pay 3k acorns for it (but id rather pay in-game cash).

HeavenlyGuy
09-15-2015, 04:02 PM
If you guys made a Christmas cracker hat like the one in my forum picture (with customizable colour), id pay 1 million in game for it... id also pay 3k acorns for it (but id rather pay in-game cash).

The whole point of this hat is for it to only be obtainable to players who have grinded the single player a lot, and therefore have a lot of in game cash. If everyone could buy the hat with acorns, it would lose its purpose.

Hairy Cabbage
09-15-2015, 11:35 PM
The whole point of this hat is for it to only be obtainable to players who have grinded the single player a lot, and therefore have a lot of in game cash. If everyone could buy the hat with acorns, it would lose its purpose.

REALLY?! I TOTALLY didn't realise that! I mean its not like i was just mentioning a completely unrelated gear suggestion to the pieces in the thread (although still on topic with the idea of new gear) and saying that i would pay acorns for it....

Morfyboy
09-16-2015, 10:33 AM
Hello,

The new version of the party hat will be revealed on Friday's stream (17:00 EEST).

Come and join us to discuss it!

Cheers,

Cool. Has the new helmet name been selected too?

BlueBadger400
09-22-2015, 09:56 AM
My bad! I totally forgot to upload some screen about the party hat. So here we go! Give us some suggestions!

http://i.imgur.com/SjD65Af.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WmfvmjN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uxqpIVk.jpg

Jongie
09-22-2015, 10:11 AM
Thanks for posting the pics, blue! Freaky helmet. I like it. :)

Morfyboy
09-22-2015, 10:54 AM
THE JUICIFIER..

Another quick name.. :)

stooksman
09-22-2015, 11:06 PM
The Drink & Drive

Redlynx_Shogun
09-23-2015, 08:59 AM
Hello, Riders,

First, thanks for all your input on this. But now to business. I've been told we have a pretty strict deadline if we want to get this in game. Because of the changes we made to the helmet this has gone on longer than expected. I need to deliver a final name and price very soon so we can only leave this discussion going for another day or two.

If anybody has any final input on the item this is your last chance. I'm assuming we are now mostly all on board with the drink hat over the robot head for the high value item so the remaining open questions are the name and price. I'll be looking back through the thread at suggestions so far but if anybody wants to share any more thoughts now is the time.

Please keep in mind that we most likely will not be able to make any more visual changes to the helmet.

Thanks again

Update:

I've collected all the names and prices suggested so far. I skipped ones pertaining to the robot helmet as the drink hat appears to be the more popular choice.

Names:

The Refresher
Dappy Dan
Party Crasher
Thirst for Speed
Super Fan
Power Quencher
Brain Smoothie
the Thirst Quencher
Double Barrel
the Can to
Slurp & Slide
Omega
Re-Vitaliser
The Juicer
Bass Cap
Boss Cap
The Dealer
Neo Hipster
Atomic Juice
NR-G Drinker
(Mr.) Pixl Goggles
THE JUICIFIER
The Drink & Drive
Chap in a cap
Hat 2 do it
The Final straw
Toucan/2 can Tipple
Carbonated Carnage
Double Bubble
The Eqaul-Tizer
Tin-Tanium Cranium
The Okie Cokie
Suck on this!

Prices:

V8 JEDI
09-23-2015, 11:56 AM
I will go with helmet 1 i guess, 500 000$, cant think of a name right now so "the metal can". I hope this wont be the last drop of items for ingame$ ^^

Hi Blubbi, I asked En0 about this on last Fridays stream, & he confirmed there are no plans for more in-game currency items.
That being the case, a high the price may as well be set high.
500K or 1Mil Depending on just how exclusive you want it to be. (I kinda feel it should be a top 1% sort of deal).

Shame you said it contained a non-alcholic beverage, that's ruined my name suggestion of " Funny Hops".
Oh well...what about...
Chap in a cap?
Hat 2 do it?
The Final straw?
Toucan/2 can Tipple?
Carbonated Carnage?
Double Bubble?
The Eqaul-Tizer?
Tin-Tanium Cranium?
The Okie Cokie?
Suck on this!?

Just nothing with the word aluminium in the title...
(As we all know 'Musicians have major difficulties pronouncing this word correctly, or even acknowledging the fact that there are TWO letter i's in it) ;)

V8 JEDI
09-23-2015, 12:04 PM
'Muricans not Musicians°. Thanks auto correct!

TrialsRider23
09-23-2015, 01:07 PM
Why is the tube going up the rider's nose?

dapp3r-
09-23-2015, 10:57 PM
Love the redesign of helmet 2. I still think the price should be set at 1mil. This price is roughly the amount of cash a player would have if they were to platinum most of the career tracks (including dlc) and I'd like to see players rewarded for that. That being said, there is no reason a less skilled player couldn't grind out $1,000,000 on Turbine Terror.

"Suck On This!" made me laugh so I vote for that as the name for helmet 2.

Redlynx_Shogun
09-24-2015, 09:24 AM
Final update, riders.

The other helmet will still be going to the garage as an Acorn purchasable helmet. Since you've already suggested a bunch of names for it we'd like to try and use one of your names for that as well and if you'd like to make any suggestions to what the Acorn cost should be we are happy to hear your feedback.

Also a reminder, we will need to clear these names with our legal department so there is no guarantee we will be able to use them. I've created some quick polls with the current names suggested for each helmet. Tomorrow I'll have to hand over our top choices to legal for approval.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/581/21484773978_a66cc94a5b.jpg
Helmet 1
Sold for Acorns
Vote on a name here (http://strawpoll.me/5567367)

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/567/21051593883_6fb90d4082.jpg
Helmet 2
Sold for lots of career mode dollars Vote on Price here (http://strawpoll.me/5567433) *
Vote on a name here (http://strawpoll.me/5567402) **

*I also included what percentage of players have that much cash in the poll

**The poll only allowed for 30 entries and we had 34 name suggestions so I had to leave a few off. I tried to keep ones off that I though might not get legal approval.

RetiredRonin
09-24-2015, 03:30 PM
Dang. I want to write in the "Sippy Samurai" name that Mr Shotcha mentioned at one point.

purpleoozi
09-27-2015, 02:05 AM
Hahahaha helmet 2 is looking a lot cooler now than helmet 1 imo.

However, does it look like the straw is going through the riders nose and not his mouth? I'm on my phone so I can't get a huge picture of it but to me it looks that way.

Regardless -

Looks cool.

Great job RedLynx.