PDA

View Full Version : Arno's outfit in rogue

thadd111
08-20-2015, 04:24 AM
I want Arno's outfit in rogue but I don't have unity! Can someone help me with that please?

HDinHB
08-20-2015, 06:41 AM
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/38/4610/unlockable-altair-ezio-connor-and-edward-outfits/kA030000000eij5CAA

If you play any of the below Assassins Creed games, for at least 10 minutes while logged into the same Uplay account or on the same PSN / Xbox Live account linked to the Uplay account, you will receive the following rewards.

<snip>

In addition to this, players who have played Assassins Creed: Unity on their PSN / XBLA accounts also receive the Arno outfit.

It may take some work--how much effort do you want expend to dress up Shay in the clothes of a character in a game you haven't played?

Assuming you don't have a PS4/XBone, you'll need to visit a friend (or a friendly game store) and borrow their console to play Unity on your PSN/XBlive account. If they don't have Unity, you can buy it used or new for fairly cheap, or you may even be able to rent it.

The above note from Ubisupport was written before there was a PC version, but I assume there are similar requirements if you are on PC.