PDA

View Full Version : Won't download on ps4

knowledge4lfe
08-19-2015, 01:55 AM
I just bought zombi off the playstation store for the ps4 and it won't download. It tries to download and after a minute or so an error message says it cannot download, that I must delete unnecessary content from my system storage. This is very frustrating and quite annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

DeaD1te
08-19-2015, 01:04 PM
is your ps4 hard drive filled?

Antipothis
08-22-2015, 07:06 PM
I'm having the same problem and my system has plenty of space.

Antipothis
08-22-2015, 07:11 PM
I got it to work. I just had to free up WAY more space than it asked for in the download. It's supposed to be 22 gigs. I had to uninstall about 50.

Antipothis
08-22-2015, 07:20 PM
I think I know what's going on. Activision made the COD Black ops 3 beta available to everyone, so Sony's download servers are probably being hammered right now. I can barely get 4 megs a sec out of them, when I should be getting 40-125.

UbiChrisMANG
08-22-2015, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the update! That sounds plausible. I've been scratching my head trying to figure out what would casue this beyond hard drive space being filled. If it persists though you will certainly want to submit a support ticket to our support team just in case it is not a case of the Sony servers being overloaded. There are several links in my signature to reach Support.

In the meantime a good way to test the download speed of the Sony servers is to try to download something entirely different than Zombi. Try downloading a free demo of somethng else or a free game and see if the speed is still slow.