PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Black Flag

atributes16
08-18-2015, 10:47 PM
Hi my name is atributes16, and I want to know about:
-achievments from buying figuires (Blackbeard and Edward Kenway' codes) and maybe aren't any way to have for example haytham's outfit fo his father edward or his sword ?
-achievments from ended social challenges, like gleon El Impoluto or Explore's Outfit.
-Copernicus Conspiracy for PC.
- And the last one for now. I hope I don't have to buying more figuires to have any bonuses like outfits in newer games like Rogue or Unity or coming Syndicate.

I have the problem with Brotherhood. What are locked outfits from Brotherhood like Dragon Armor (and two Templar Missions)

All of these I wanted to find in Uplay to buy from UBIshop or to get from Uplay by Uplay Units

Anykeyer
08-19-2015, 08:01 AM
- There are no achievements for redeeming codes bundled with figurines
- There are no achievements for social challenges
- This DLC was never officially released on PC, and most likely never will
- Unity had those but they were given for free after a few months (through DLC called "Underground Armory", its added to everyone's account automatically)
- Locked ACB outfits are 2 capes you get from collecting all flags and renovating everything

atributes16
08-19-2015, 03:42 PM
I know but I want to appeal to have it for everyone who want they. Anykeyer, don't you know about Haytham's Outfit in
Black Flag for code from Edward's figuire And Explorer Outfit from social challenges? But I do a mistake. I wrote about awards, no achievments.

with code, OMG

Anykeyer
08-20-2015, 09:14 AM
Im afraid there is no way to get social challenges rewards now. Ubisoft has no plans to run challenges again.
As for the stuff that comes with figurines... I just didnt bother to get it. Its only a different colors, not entirely new outfits. And versions with my favorite colors are already in game.

atributes16
08-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Are you member of Ubisoft team or user?
Please help me. I need help for everybody to change UBISOFT's thinking, plans. One time I read about equality in Black Flag by one of UBISOFT representatives. Where is equality, if you can't have all fun from game

Mr_Shade
08-20-2015, 03:00 PM
Please help me. I need help for everybody to change UBISOFT's thinking, plans. One time I read about equality in Black Flag by one of UBISOFT representatives. Where is equality, if you can't have all fun from game
Hi there,

I'm sorry but the challenges did run for many months at release, so if you have missed them, we can't unlock the content for you.

Jessigirl2013
08-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Yeah...
BF is old now ;) We cant really expect them focus on current releases, If we want them to make content for older titles.:confused:

If you get Syndicate there will no doubt be community challenges running after launch.;)

Anykeyer
08-21-2015, 11:05 AM
No, I dont work for Ubisoft.
There is a lot of unobtainable content in other AC games btw, its better to not know :p

atributes16
08-22-2015, 11:49 AM
Thanks. But it's not fair from Ubisoft to be worst.
I copy my words from this conversation to another, because i don't know how to change name of this conversation to attract attention. I wrote these conversations to get answer from society. Everybody could gain in this companion.

atributes16

Jessigirl2013
08-22-2015, 11:29 PM
Thanks. But it's not fair from Ubisoft to be worst.
I copy my words from this conversation to another, because i don't know how to change name of this conversation to attract attention. I wrote these conversations to get answer from society. Everybody could gain in this companion.

atributes16
HUH?

uhhhh ok...