PDA

View Full Version : So when are we getting information on the modern day?

ajl992015
08-18-2015, 10:09 PM
overall for me personally. Syndicate looks decent, just not amazing. Simply an improvement over unity. I will be buying it but for me the urgency at which I get it is solely based on the modern day. I don't want any more waste of time, I want the main story to be pushed forward in a meaningful way. They said more will be revealed but the release is in 2 months. When will we be getting this information? if anyone has any news, articles or interviews with hints to the modern day please post them here. Thanks.

VestigialLlama4
08-19-2015, 05:16 AM
Generally speaking, Modern Day is never discussed or promoted by the developers of any AC game so I don't see why Syndicate would break form.

The_Kiwi_
08-19-2015, 06:50 AM
What's modern day?

Sorrosyss
08-19-2015, 08:27 AM
What's modern day?

Floating tablet, suppressed memory of something something Sages, and a PowerPoint presentation. *nod*

Anyhoo, they have said they will talk more about it 'later in the summer'. Summer ends September 22nd. Ergo, we should know soon.

pineal_gland
08-19-2015, 12:43 PM
Generally speaking, Modern Day is never discussed or promoted by the developers of any AC game so I don't see why Syndicate would break form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjL8sDM32n8

Jessigirl2013
08-19-2015, 12:51 PM
I want MD like ACIII, I really liked the idea of "missions" I also loved the fact you were on your own and their was no Animus to guide you.;)

ajl992015
08-19-2015, 05:16 PM

lol sorry this made me laugh. the only game that didn't get modern day coverage was AC3 because everyone knew what the focus would be on (saving the world from the disaster) and ac1 where it was a surprise. Besides that every single gam has had walkthroughs, interviews, trailers and articles dedicated to it. even unity's useless modern day received coverage at E3 and in trailers.

moving on from this does anyone have any details? They said it is coming back in a huge way but they have revealed nothing.

I want MD like ACIII, I really liked the idea of "missions" I also loved the fact you were on your own and their was no Animus to guide you.;)

Likewise. For me, a combination of cab's modern day in platforming, with ac3's missions and also ac4 with the open world with hidden content building the lore would be PERFECT. I actually loved ac4's modern day and would have loved it if you were actually a person in 3rd person with the same gameplay but more interactions with the characters in abstergo entertainment.